Yoon Taek "Buys recommended land for four times the price, disposes of at half price" (TV Cultwo Show)

On the 9th, SBS Power FM Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show appeared with Yoon Taek.DJ Kim Tae-kyun said, I was a natural person and I was shooting, and I asked if a natural person had invited me to buy the land once and bought the land.Yoon Taek said, I bought it four times the price and I could not sell it. I got a letter two days ago and said I would buy the land for half the price.I am going to sell the land, said Yoon Taek. I hope to concentrate on my healing in the deep mountain because I am battling cancer now, but he asked me because he lacked money.So Im just trying to sell it, he replied.Kim Tae-kyun added, I think it will be back to blessing because you do good work.Photo: Radio captures seen on TV Cultwo Show

On the 9th, SBS Power FM 'Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show' appeared with Yoon Taek.

DJ Kim Tae-kyun said, "I was a natural person and I was shooting, and I asked if a natural person had invited me to buy the land once and bought the land."

Yoon Taek said, "I bought it four times the price and I could not sell it." "I got a letter two days ago and said I would buy the land for half the price." "I am going to sell the land," said Yoon Taek. "I hope to concentrate on my healing in the deep mountain because I am battling cancer now, but he asked me because he lacked money. So I'm just trying to sell it," he replied.

Kim Tae-kyun added, "I think it will be back to blessing because you do good work."

Photo: Radio captures seen on 'TV Cultwo Show'