Lee Seung-Yoon "An Unforgettable Natural Man? A Woman Who Left All at Once in Two Sons' Accidents" ('God and a Trial')

Lee Seung-Yoon was tearful as he told the story of an unforgettable natural person.MBNs God and the Blessed Edition, which aired on the night of the 13th, continued the talk with MC Yoon Taek and Lee Seung-Yoon, who appeared in the 10th year of I am a Natural Person after last week.When asked about the unforgettable story that I heard while doing I am a natural person on this day, Lee Seung-Yoon said, I was a woman natural person.He lived happily with two sons in a difficult life, and one day his two sons went to heaven at once in an accident.I cried too much to hear the story, he said, telling the story of Lee Young-joo, who appeared in the 230th episode of I am a natural person.Lee Seung-Yoon said, I said that you took comfort in choosing a mountain, but you said this. I can not go quickly.I wanted to remember the children as long as I could, and I wanted to remember the children for as long as I could, living well and happily.I was very sad when I heard such a story.
Lee Seung-Yoon was tearful as he told the story of an unforgettable natural person.MBNs God and the Blessed Edition, which aired on the night of the 13th, continued the talk with MC Yoon Taek and Lee Seung-Yoon, who appeared in the 10th year of I am a Natural Person after last week.When asked about the unforgettable story that I heard while doing I am a natural person on this day, Lee Seung-Yoon said, I was a woman natural person.He lived happily with two sons in a difficult life, and one day his two sons went to heaven at once in an accident.I cried too much to hear the story, he said, telling the story of Lee Young-joo, who appeared in the 230th episode of I am a natural person.Lee Seung-Yoon said, I said that you took comfort in choosing a mountain, but you said this. I can not go quickly.I wanted to remember the children as long as I could, and I wanted to remember the children for as long as I could, living well and happily.I was very sad when I heard such a story.

Lee Seung-Yoon was tearful as he told the story of an unforgettable natural person.

MBN's God and the Blessed Edition, which aired on the night of the 13th, continued the talk with MC Yoon Taek and Lee Seung-Yoon, who appeared in the 10th year of I am a Natural Person after last week.

When asked about the unforgettable story that I heard while doing "I am a natural person" on this day, Lee Seung-Yoon said, "I was a woman natural person. He lived happily with two sons in a difficult life, and one day his two sons went to heaven at once in an accident. I cried too much to hear the story, "he said, telling the story of Lee Young-joo, who appeared in the 230th episode of I am a natural person.

Lee Seung-Yoon said, "I said that you took comfort in choosing a mountain, but you said this." "I can not go quickly. I wanted to remember the children as long as I could, and I wanted to remember the children for as long as I could, living well and happily. I was very sad when I heard such a story. "