Lee Seung-Yoon "The Unforgettable Natural Man? Woman Lost in Two Sons' Accidents at a Time" (Adventure with God)

Lee Seung-Yoon mentioned an unforgettable natural person.MBN God and the Blind broadcast on February 13th, I am a natural person after last week, 10 years MC Yoon Taek Lee Seung Yoon appeared.On this day, Lee Seung-Yoon asked, Do you have a natural person who can not forget? The story of a female natural person is memorable.I lived happily with my two sons, and it was a story that went to the sky in an accident at the same time and went into the mountain. He said, I cried too much when I heard the story.

Lee Seung-Yoon mentioned an unforgettable natural person.

MBN 'God and the Blind' broadcast on February 13th, 'I am a natural person' after last week, 10 years MC Yoon Taek Lee Seung Yoon appeared.

On this day, Lee Seung-Yoon asked, "Do you have a natural person who can not forget?" "The story of a female natural person is memorable. I lived happily with my two sons, and it was a story that went to the sky in an accident at the same time and went into the mountain. "He said," I cried too much when I heard the story. "