Lee Seung-yoon "Watching the Shape of Questions in the 'Nature' Film Collection" Disclosure of Strange Experiences (a match with god)

Lee Seung-yoon said that he saw a mysterious figure at the shooting scene of I am a natural person.MBN a match with god broadcast on February 13th, I am a natural person after last week MC Yoon Taek Lee Seung Yoon appeared in the 10th year.On this day, Yoon Taek and Lee Seung-yoon confessed to ghost sightings, but Kim Gura responded, I do not believe without evidence. Lee Seung-yoon said, There is evidence.It is evidence that has not yet been solved, he said.The evidence was then released. I am a natural person. The camera caught a black figure. Lee Seung-yoon said, It was winter without bugs or moths.I was talking about the Holy Sepulchre, but it passed.

Lee Seung-yoon said that he saw a mysterious figure at the shooting scene of 'I am a natural person'.

MBN 'a match with god' broadcast on February 13th, 'I am a natural person' after last week MC Yoon Taek Lee Seung Yoon appeared in the 10th year.

On this day, Yoon Taek and Lee Seung-yoon confessed to ghost sightings, but Kim Gura responded, "I do not believe without evidence." Lee Seung-yoon said, "There is evidence. It is evidence that has not yet been solved," he said.

The evidence was then released. "I am a natural person." The camera caught a black figure. Lee Seung-yoon said, "It was winter without bugs or moths. I was talking about the Holy Sepulchre, but it passed. "