Han So Hee 'clean Goddess' to let Yang Yang surfic Beach shake

Actor Han So Hee shows off her refreshing charmHan So Hee posted a photo on his personal Instagram account on March 18.In the photo, Han So Hee finds a surf beach in Yang Yang, Gangwon Province and leaves a certification shot.Han So Hee, who is dressed in a pink jacket and black shorts, attracts attention with a refreshing charm that seems to have already come summer.A bright and refreshing smile melts the soy sauce of the viewers properly: Han So Hee, a pale-colored charm that is all cute, pure, sexy and fresh.Meanwhile, Han So Hee made his debut on SBS World I met again in 2017.Last year, JTBC s World of Couples was loved by the role of an adulterer who can not be hated.I plan to meet my fans through Netflix My Name.

Actor Han So Hee shows off her refreshing charm

Han So Hee posted a photo on his personal Instagram account on March 18.

In the photo, Han So Hee finds a surf beach in Yang Yang, Gangwon Province and leaves a certification shot. Han So Hee, who is dressed in a pink jacket and black shorts, attracts attention with a refreshing charm that seems to have already come summer.

A bright and refreshing smile melts the soy sauce of the viewers properly: Han So Hee, a pale-colored charm that is all cute, pure, sexy and fresh.

Meanwhile, Han So Hee made his debut on SBS 'World I met again' in 2017. Last year, JTBC 's World of Couples' was loved by the role of an adulterer who can not be hated.

I plan to meet my fans through Netflix 'My Name'.