Yoon Taek "Buy land, still not sold, for four times the price and recommended by nature" (TV Cultwo Show)

Comedian Yoon Taek reveals huck sounding loss KahaaniSpecial DJ Yoon Taek appeared on SBS Power FM Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcast on March 9th.Its roofy and very pleasant, its warm, its air-clean, its really great, Yoon Taek said, expressing his excitement at his long-time indoor shoot.Kim Tae-kyun said, There is also water on the station when I go out, and Yoon Taek added a laugh by admiring Wow we have a stream.Yoon Taek appeared in the Disaster Affairs corner of TV Cultwo Show and became a hot topic by revealing the amazing Kahaani who invested in the creation of government slush funds.Even Yoon Taek bought land recommended by naturals; Yoon Taek said, A natural person bought it for four times the price because he told me to buy the land behind him.I can not sell it now, he said, surprising listeners.Yoon Taek said, I received a letter saying that I was buying land two days ago, but I said I would buy it in half.I am fighting cancer, so I want to treat it in a deep mountain, so I ask you to do that and I just want to sell it. Kim Tae-kyun admired Mr. Yoon Taek is very nice.

Comedian Yoon Taek reveals 'huck' sounding loss Kahaani

Special DJ Yoon Taek appeared on SBS Power FM 'Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcast on March 9th.

"It's roofy and very pleasant, it's warm, it's air-clean, it's really great," Yoon Taek said, expressing his excitement at his long-time indoor shoot. Kim Tae-kyun said, "There is also water on the station when I go out," and Yoon Taek added a laugh by admiring "Wow we have a stream."

Yoon Taek appeared in the "Disaster Affairs" corner of 'TV Cultwo Show' and became a hot topic by revealing the amazing Kahaani who invested in the creation of government slush funds.

Even Yoon Taek bought land recommended by naturals; Yoon Taek said, "A natural person bought it for four times the price because he told me to buy the land behind him. I can not sell it now, "he said, surprising listeners.

Yoon Taek said, "I received a letter saying that I was buying land two days ago, but I said I would buy it in half. I am fighting cancer, so I want to treat it in a deep mountain, so I ask you to do that and I just want to sell it. " Kim Tae-kyun admired "Mr. Yoon Taek is very nice."