"Nature" Lee Seung-Yoon, Turns out to be "City Nam" Reversal "Play Hocance as usual" ('God and a bout')

Lee Seung-Yoon, a semi-natural person, shows off his charm of anti-City Boy, saying, I usually enjoy hocance.The MBN entertainment program God and the Blessed Edition, which will air today (13th), will feature a 10-year MC Yoon Taek and Lee Seung-Yoon of I am a Natural Person, followed by a two-time Dead Again talk for the second life.The two men, who have landed in the barren nature and the underworld, are expected to draw a candid talk as they will be, from the mysterious events that have been experienced during the filming of the popular liberal arts program Nature, which leads to the Healing Guide for Modern People to the deep life talk that no one knew.On the same day, Gim Gu-ra, the great king of the Great, asked Lee Seung-Yoon, I have a technique to play in nature, so I think I will play a lot with my family outdoors.Lee Seung-Yoon showed off the unexpected image of City Nam, saying, I usually enjoy hocance.I always have a lot of time in nature, so I usually experience the city while doing a hoc, he said.I talk to my family a lot, and when I am in City, I try to enjoy City as much as possible, he appealed to the city boy charm.Lee Seung-Yoon also said, When my child was young, I thought Father was going to the mountain every day, so I thought he was going to the mountain. My son was a second grader in elementary school, but now he is a comedian.I like it very much because Im doing the gag program again these days. I laugh a lot while watching it.3MC The true Dead Again Life Talk Talk show God and Blessing, in which Gim Gu-ra, the Great King of Gura, Doh Kyung-wan and Herdeville Hur Kyung-hwan pick up the curiosity of the world, is broadcast every Sunday night at 9:50 pm.MBN is provided.

Lee Seung-Yoon, a semi-natural person, shows off his charm of anti-City Boy, saying, "I usually enjoy hocance."

The MBN entertainment program God and the Blessed Edition, which will air today (13th), will feature a 10-year MC Yoon Taek and Lee Seung-Yoon of I am a Natural Person, followed by a two-time Dead Again talk for the second life. The two men, who have landed in the barren nature and the underworld, are expected to draw a candid talk as they will be, from the mysterious events that have been experienced during the filming of the popular liberal arts program Nature, which leads to the 'Healing Guide for Modern People' to the deep life talk that no one knew.

On the same day, Gim Gu-ra, the great king of the Great, asked Lee Seung-Yoon, "I have a technique to play in nature, so I think I will play a lot with my family outdoors." Lee Seung-Yoon showed off the unexpected image of City Nam, saying, "I usually enjoy hocance." "I always have a lot of time in nature, so I usually experience the City while doing a hoc," he said. "I talk to my family a lot, and when I am in City, I try to enjoy City as much as possible," he appealed to the City boy charm.

Lee Seung-Yoon also said, "When my child was young, I thought Father was going to the mountain every day, so I thought he was going to the mountain." "My son was a second grader in elementary school, but now he is a comedian. I like it very much because I’m doing the gag program again these days. I laugh a lot while watching it.”

3MC The true Dead Again Life Talk Talk show God and Blessing, in which Gim Gu-ra, the Great King of Gura, Doh Kyung-wan and Herdeville Hur Kyung-hwan pick up the curiosity of the world, is broadcast every Sunday night at 9:50 pm.

MBN is provided.