Yoon Taek "debut Former it Business, 7 Billion Debts and Bankruptcy...To Credit Bad" ('God and a Edition')

Comedian Yoon Taek reveals past of IT businessman Reversal story in God and a boutThe MBN entertainment program God and the Blessed will be broadcast today (13th), followed by MC Yoon Taek and Lee Seung-Yoon in the 10th year of I am a natural person following last week, and the 2nd Dead Again Talk will be held for the second life.The two men, who have landed in the barren nature and the underworld, are expected to draw a candid talk bout that will be as it is from the mysterious events that have not been solved during the filming of the popular liberal arts program Natural People, which leads to the Healing Guidebook of Modern People to the deep life talk that no one knew.Kim Gura, the king of the Great, said to Yoon Taek, I am not much younger than me, he said. I know it is late than the motives.I was doing something else and became a Comedian, so I was a lot less jockey than Age, said Yoon Taek, who later told me about the story of becoming a Comedian.Ive dreamed of Comedian since I was a kid, said Yoon Taek, but I wanted to do too much comedy, but I set up Boni brothers and IT solution developers.It was a company with 35 employees, and it entered Gangnam Teheranro and received a lot of investment from large corporations as well as a positive evaluation of the future.I was so eager to achieve the idea of life, he recalled.Yoon Taek also said, As the early bubble of the IT industry has fallen, the company has come to a crisis.I was banking on 700 million won at the time, about 7 billion won in estimated value, and my parents house was all over the debt, and I was a credit delinquent.It was the best thing I could do, he said, referring to the days when he had to work as a young taek with his real name, and now I think theres no place to back down.I was frustrated by the idea of ​​Lets do what I want to do, and I followed my childhood dream in late Age.Since then, he has passed the SBS bond Comedian in the Age Limited Cutline and has been striving to settle his debt for seven years after debut.I was most pleased when the letter said that my credit had been restored, rather than the day I paid off my debts. I liked the idea that I could now be a member of society.I am healing a lot through nature, he said. I was doing my program and I was given priority to my leisure life with Family rather than working on weekends.I want to convey the happiness I felt during the filming to Family, so I will leave FamilyCamping immediately after returning home after shooting for two nights and three days. On the other hand, 3MC King Kim Gura, Do Kyoung-wan and Herdeville Hur Kyung-hwan, who are the angels of the world, will broadcast a genuine Dead Again Life talk show God and Byeon-pan every Sunday night at 9:50 pm.MBN is provided.

Comedian Yoon Taek reveals past of it businessman Reversal story in 'God and a bout'

The MBN entertainment program "God and the Blessed" will be broadcast today (13th), followed by MC Yoon Taek and Lee Seung-Yoon in the 10th year of "I am a natural person" following last week, and the 2nd Dead Again Talk will be held for the second life. The two men, who have landed in the barren nature and the underworld, are expected to draw a candid talk bout that will be as it is from the mysterious events that have not been solved during the filming of the popular liberal arts program Natural People, which leads to the 'Healing Guidebook of Modern People' to the deep 'life' talk that no one knew.

Kim Gura, the king of the Great, said to Yoon Taek, "I am not much younger than me," he said. "I know it is late than the motives." “I was doing something else and became a Comedian, so I was a lot less jockey than Age,” said Yoon Taek, who later told me about the story of becoming a Comedian.

“I’ve dreamed of Comedian since I was a kid,” said Yoon Taek, “but I wanted to do too much comedy, but I set up Boni brothers and it solution developers. it was a company with 35 employees, and it entered Gangnam Teheranro and received a lot of investment from large corporations as well as a positive evaluation of the future. “I was so eAger to achieve the idea of life,” he recalled.

Yoon Taek also said, "As the early bubble of the it industry has fallen, the company has come to a crisis." “I was banking on 700 million won at the time, about 7 billion won in estimated value, and my parents’ house was all over the debt, and I was a credit delinquent. “it was the best thing I could do,” he said, referring to the days when he had to work as a young taek with his real name, “and now I think there’s no place to back down. I was frustrated by the idea of ​​'Let's do what I want to do', and I followed my childhood dream in late Age. Since then, he has passed the SBS bond Comedian in the Age Limited Cutline and has been striving to settle his debt for seven years after debut. I was most pleased when the letter said that my credit had been restored, rather than the day I paid off my debts. “I liked the idea that I could now be a member of society.”

"I am healing a lot through nature," he said. "I was doing my program and I was given priority to my leisure life with Family rather than working on weekends. I want to convey the happiness I felt during the filming to Family, so I will leave Family Camping immediately after returning home after shooting for two nights and three days. "

On the other hand, 3MC King Kim Gura, Do Kyoung-wan and Herdeville Hur Kyung-hwan, who are the angels of the world, will broadcast a genuine Dead Again 'Life' talk show 'God and Byeon-pan' every Sunday night at 9:50 pm.

MBN is provided.