"God and the Blind" Yoon Taek "I've met ghosts during filming" I'm a natural person "

Lee Seung-Yoon and Yoon Taek appeared on MBN God and the Blind broadcast on the 13th.On this day, Yoon Taek said that he had met a ghost during the filming of I am a natural person.I filmed in an area where the Japanese colonial massacre was carried out; after the filming, I had a drink with a natural person, said Yoon Taek. I then went to the bathroom at the end of the day.Yoon Taek continued, Someone was knocking on the bathroom door. It was Japanese for Yoon Taek. I asked who, and there was no response.Then, what did he say in Japanese again? I thought it was definitely a joke, and I opened the bathroom door, but I did not have it. I ran to the full speed to check, and the crew was eating too quietly.Thats when the creeps were so great, he said.Photo MBN broadcast screen capture

Lee Seung-Yoon and Yoon Taek appeared on MBN 'God and the Blind' broadcast on the 13th. On this day, Yoon Taek said that he had met a ghost during the filming of "I am a natural person".

"I filmed in an area where the Japanese colonial massacre was carried out; after the filming, I had a drink with a natural person," said Yoon Taek. "I then went to the bathroom at the end of the day."

Yoon Taek continued, "Someone was knocking on the bathroom door. It was Japanese for "Yoon Taek." I asked who, and there was no response. Then, what did he say in Japanese again? "

"I thought it was definitely a joke, and I opened the bathroom door, but I did not have it. I ran to the full speed to check, and the crew was eating too quietly. That's when the creeps were so great," he said.

Photo MBN broadcast screen capture