'God and the bout' Lee Seung-Yoon "Lee Young-ju Natural Story, I cried a lot"

Lee Seung-Yoon and Yoon Taek appeared on MBN God and the Blind broadcast on the 13th.Lee Seung-Yoon cited Lee Young-ju natural person who appeared in 230 times as the most memorable natural person in I am a natural person.Lee Seung-Yoon said, He is a natural person who was happy with his two sons even in difficult living. He lost his two sons at the same time in an accident. He cried too much to listen to the story. At the time of the broadcast, Lee Young-ju naturalist said, I want to see (my son) so much that I go to the grave, holding both graves by hand and coming all day long.I want to be with my son alive and dead, Lee Seung-Yoon told such a natural person, Ill call you a mother.Lee Seung-Yoon said: In the end, you chose the mountain and got comfort and healing, and I said I shouldnt go quickly.I told him that I wanted to remember them for a long time because I lived as well as I could and lived happily. Photo MBN broadcast screen capture

Lee Seung-Yoon and Yoon Taek appeared on MBN 'God and the Blind' broadcast on the 13th. Lee Seung-Yoon cited Lee Young-ju natural person who appeared in 230 times as the most memorable natural person in 'I am a natural person'.

Lee Seung-Yoon said, "He is a natural person who was happy with his two sons even in difficult living. He lost his two sons at the same time in an accident." He cried too much to listen to the story. "

At the time of the broadcast, Lee Young-ju naturalist said, "I want to see (my son) so much that I go to the grave, holding both graves by hand and coming all day long. I want to be with my son alive and dead," Lee Seung-Yoon told such a natural person, "I'll call you a mother."

Lee Seung-Yoon said: "In the end, you chose the mountain and got comfort and healing, and I said I shouldn't go quickly. I told him that I wanted to remember them for a long time because I lived as well as I could and lived happily. "

Photo MBN broadcast screen capture