Lee Ha-nui "Lee Sang-yoon, High-Level English The Lesson Listening to the Top 1% of Seoul National University" (TV Cultwo Show)

Actor Lee Ha-nui reveals Lee Sang-yoons incredible English skillsOn September 17, SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show talked with Actor Lee Ha-nui, Lee Sang-yoon, and Jin Seo Yeon of guest SBS new drama One the Woman.Lee Sang-yoon and Lee Ha-nui, a senior alumni of Seoul National University, explained the English language that Lee Sang-yoon took during his time at Seoul National University.Lee Ha-nui said: The class was different among the required subjects; the advanced English was The Lesson, which only listened to the top 1% of them.It is The Lesson, which is also difficult for Korean friends who have lived abroad. Lee Sang-yoon heard the advanced English The Lesson, which requires test scores to listen to The Lesson.Lee Sang-yoon said, If you exceed 700 out of 1000 to tell the truth, it will be equivalent (to the qualification to listen to The Lesson).I got 701 to 702 points because I was lucky in the test. However, Lee Ha-nui responded, Who gets such a score because I am lucky.Lee Sang-yoon said, I heard The Lesson because I was one step away from my luck.We were not the grammar-oriented grammar that we could not speak, so I did not attend because I could not listen to it while I was still, so I finally got F.

Actor Lee Ha-nui reveals Lee Sang-yoon's incredible English skills

On September 17, SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' talked with Actor Lee Ha-nui, Lee Sang-yoon, and Jin Seo Yeon of guest SBS new drama 'One the Woman'.

Lee Sang-yoon and Lee Ha-nui, a senior alumni of Seoul National University, explained the English language that Lee Sang-yoon took during his time at Seoul National University. Lee Ha-nui said: "The class was different among the required subjects; the advanced English was The Lesson, which only listened to the top 1% of them. It is The Lesson, which is also difficult for Korean friends who have lived abroad. " Lee Sang-yoon heard the advanced English The Lesson, which requires test scores to listen to The Lesson.

Lee Sang-yoon said, "If you exceed 700 out of 1000 to tell the truth, it will be equivalent (to the qualification to listen to The Lesson). I got 701 to 702 points because I was lucky in the test. "However, Lee Ha-nui responded, "Who gets such a score because I am lucky."

Lee Sang-yoon said, "I heard The Lesson because I was one step away from my luck. We were not the grammar-oriented grammar that we could not speak, so I did not attend because I could not listen to it while I was still, so I finally got F. "