Crazy Sensibility, I lost 25kg and lost weight again ⁇ jawline Beige ⁇ Visual Surprise (Ironpam)

Composer Mad Sensibility announces diet updatesOn May 26, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM featured composer Mad Sensibility.On this day, Kim Young-chul welcomed the crazy Sensibility and asked, Are you good at lying? The crazy Sensibility said, Im not good at it.We have to fix it, he said frankly.When Kim Young-chul asked, Do you keep your body up? Sensibility said, I lost another kilogram. Kim Young-chul said, Ill cut it on the jawline.The double eyelids are dark and very good, he praised the visuals of crazy Sensibility.Meanwhile, Sensibility announced the success of the diet, saying, I lost 25 kilograms in five months. I lost my target exactly.

Composer Mad Sensibility announces diet updates On May 26, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM' featured composer Mad Sensibility. On this day, Kim Young-chul welcomed the crazy Sensibility and asked, "Are you good at lying?" The crazy Sensibility said, "I'm not good at it. "We have to fix it," he said frankly. When Kim Young-chul asked, "Do you keep your body up?" Sensibility said, "I lost another kilogram." Kim Young-chul said, "I'll cut it on the jawline. The double eyelids are dark and very good, "he praised the visuals of crazy Sensibility. Meanwhile, Sensibility announced the success of the diet, saying, "I lost 25 kilograms in five months. I lost my target exactly."