Kim Young-chul, who can not walk, has no joy after knee cartilage burst.

Kim Young-chul talked about her recent mood.On July 10, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM, Kim Young-chul communicated with the listener.On this day, Kim Young-chul heard the story of the listener on the theme of Things that make me happy these days.Honestly, I havent had much fun lately. I wanted to tell you how I feel. Ive been feeling a bit like that since my knee hurts, he said, drawing attention.Kim Young-chul said in his social networking service (SNS), I went to several hospitals because my body and condition were so bad that I could not use my knee effectively due to excessive jogging. MRI results, It is called friction syndrome and knee bone tendonitis. At the time, he released photos and videos with bandages on his legs and wrote, During manual therapy, (medical staff) pressed somewhere on my right leg, and I screamed because it hurt so much, adding, After that, I couldnt walk and got painkillers and applied ice all day.Kim Young-chul also said, The bookshelf is collapsing, and the bureaucracy is collapsing. I have to bang it up. Knee cartilage pops up and Puha ha ha ha ha ha.

Kim Young-chul talked about her recent mood. On July 10, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM', Kim Young-chul communicated with the listener. On this day, Kim Young-chul heard the story of the listener on the theme of "Things that make me happy these days." "Honestly, I haven't had much fun lately. I wanted to tell you how I feel. I've been feeling a bit like that since my knee hurts," he said, drawing attention. Kim Young-chul said in his social networking service (SNS), "I went to several Hospitals because my body and condition were so bad that I could not use my knee effectively due to excessive jogging." "MRI results, It is called friction syndrome and knee bone tendonitis. " At the time, he released photos and videos with bandages on his legs and wrote, "During manual therapy, (medical staff) pressed somewhere on my right leg, and I screamed because it hurt so much," adding, "After that, I couldn't walk and got painkillers and applied ice all day." Kim Young-chul also said, "The bookshelf is collapsing, and the bureaucracy is collapsing. I have to bang it up. knee cartilage pops up and Puha ha ha ha ha ha."