Jin-kyeong Hong's Marriage Conditions Remarks on Sleep... ⁇ 18.9 Billion Foundation Director's Eyes (iron wave M)

Kim Young-chul and Jin-kyeong Hong burst into laughter at the stillness.On July 5, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM featured Jin-kyeong Hong as a guest.On the same day, Kim Young-chul said, I often said (about Jin-kyeong Hong) that he was Jin-chins younger brother. He said, Is there any secret that only I know about each other?Jin-kyeong Hong talked about Kim Young-chuls narcissism.Kim Young-chul asked, Doesnt Rael like you more? After a moment of silence, Jin-kyeong Hong said, Isnt that a deadly secret? and gave a laugh.Kim Young-chul said, No, I was trying to have fun with entertainment, but did you just see static? He said, I said something wrong the other day. I said, Ill buy something like my brothers bag, and he said, That was the condition of marriage.Its supposed to be fun, but its crazy, he laughed.Last month, Kim Young-chul appeared on Jin-kyeong Hongs YouTube and watched a house in Pyeongchang-dong. Jin-kyeong Hong said, I think its important to eat rice bowls and soup bowls all the time.Kim Young-chul said, My brother (Jin-kyeong Hong husband) will like it.Jin-kyeong Hong said, Why do you like it? I dont ask you to buy it. I buy it with my own money. Kim Young-chul asked, Was that a condition for marriage?On the other hand, Jin-kyeong Hongs husband was introduced in the eighth place in the cable channel Mnet TMI NEWS, which was broadcast in June last year.At that time, Jin-kyeong Hong was introduced to marry a husband of about 18.9 billion won in assets.

Kim Young-chul and Jin-kyeong Hong burst into laughter at the stillness. On July 5, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM' featured Jin-kyeong Hong as a guest. On the same day, Kim Young-chul said, "I often said (about Jin-kyeong Hong) that he was Jin-chin's younger brother. He said, 'Is there any secret that only I know about each other?'" Jin-kyeong Hong talked about Kim Young-chul's narcissism. Kim Young-chul asked, "Doesn't Rael like you more?" After a moment of silence, Jin-kyeong Hong said, "Isn't that a deadly secret?" and gave a laugh. Kim Young-chul said, "No, I was trying to have fun with entertainment, but did you just see static?" He said, "I said something wrong the other day. I said, 'I'll buy something like my brother's bag,' and he said, 'That was the condition of marriage.'" It's supposed to be fun, but it's crazy," he laughed. Last month, Kim Young-chul appeared on Jin-kyeong Hong's YouTube and watched a house in Pyeongchang-dong. Jin-kyeong Hong said, "I think it's important to eat rice bowls and soup bowls all the time. Kim Young-chul said, "My brother (Jin-kyeong Hong husband) will like it." Jin-kyeong Hong said, "Why do you like it? I don't ask you to buy it. I buy it with my own money." Kim Young-chul asked, "Was that a condition for marriage?" On the other hand, Jin-kyeong Hong's husband was introduced in the eighth place in the cable channel Mnet 'TMI NEWS', which was broadcast in June last year. At that time, Jin-kyeong Hong was introduced to marry a husband of about 18.9 billion won in assets.