Kim Young-chul takes off knee adjunct today (29th) ... Anesthesia all over the body and suffering ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ( ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ )

Kim Young-chul announces hes taking out his knee adjunct.On August 29, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM, Kim Young-chul communicated with listeners.On this day, Kim Young-chul talked about his recent condition after knee surgery.Ive been on crutches for two to three weeks, and Ive been on crutches again, he said. Leg, who used to wear crutches and adjuncts, finally went to the hospital at 10:40 on August 29th and took it all off.However, he added, Of course, I think the left leg will struggle for the right leg even after taking it off today. When I was rehabilitating, the left leg was still using more strength.Meanwhile, Kim Young-chul recently underwent surgery for a ruptured knee cartilage. Known as a jogging enthusiast, he admitted that it was his fault that he did not stretch before and after. It is a meniscus rupture.The cartilage of the right knee was easily torn. Kim Young-chul said, I did Anesthesia this time, but is not the word Anesthesia a little scary? I closed my eyes at 7:10 and when I opened my eyes, it was 10:45.The first thought was I thought I was alive. I took off my mask and the hospital nurse said, Oh, Kim Young-chul?I was so nervous ... I can not remember the next time, he told the surgery episode.

Kim Young-chul announces he's taking out his knee adjunct. On August 29, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM', Kim Young-chul communicated with listeners. On this day, Kim Young-chul talked about his recent condition after knee surgery. "I've been on crutches for two to three weeks, and I've been on crutches again," he said. "Leg, who used to wear crutches and adjuncts, finally went to the hospital at 10:40 on August 29th and took it all off." However, he added, "Of course, I think the left Leg will struggle for the right Leg even after taking it off today. When I was rehabilitating, the left Leg was still using more strength." Meanwhile, Kim Young-chul recently underwent surgery for a ruptured knee cartilage. Known as a jogging enthusiast, he admitted that it was his fault that he did not stretch before and after. "It is a meniscus rupture. The cartilage of the right knee was easily torn. " Kim Young-chul said, "I did Anesthesia this time, but is not the word Anesthesia a little scary? I closed my eyes at 7:10 and when I opened my eyes, it was 10:45. The first thought was "I thought I was alive." "I took off my mask and the hospital nurse said, 'Oh, Kim Young-chul? "I was so nervous ... I can not remember the next time," he told the surgery episode.