Choi Ji-woo is pregnant and has been in the hospital for a long time.

Actor Choi Ji-woo revealed his love for iron wave M.Choi Ji-woo appeared as a guest on SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM (hereinafter iron wave M) broadcast on the 7th.On this day, Choi Ji-woo asked Kim Young-chul, When is the last radio appearance? I can not remember when I think about it.Its been that long, he said. It seems that SBS has not come since the Stairway to Heaven. Its been a long time since I woke up early in the morning. I woke up at 4:30, he said. I came too early and stayed in the car for 10 minutes. Kim Young-chul laughed, Is not it earlier than me?In particular, Choi Ji-woo recalled listening to iron wave M, I had not heard of it recently, but I went to the hospital for a long time while I was baby The Speech, and it took me more than an hour.The time to go back and forth was the time when this iron wave M started.From that moment on, the time seemed like my time, so Ive been listening for over a year.  I was comforted, and Quiz also wanted to get coffee because Quiz was not driving. Meanwhile, Choi Ji-woo announced her marriage to a 9-year-old IT company representative in 2018, and in May 2020, she held her pretty daughter in her arms after two years of marriage.In particular, Choi Ji-woo wrote a letter to his fans at the time of his birth, and called himself the iPad cone of old age.He has an iPad at a late age and is nervous about Corona and plays The Speech, so I admire Korean mothers.I hope that the preliminary minds who give birth to The Speech will be able to see the iPad cone of  ⁇  old age and try harder.SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM

Actor Choi Ji-woo revealed his love for 'iron wave M'. Choi Ji-woo appeared as a guest on SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM' (hereinafter 'iron wave M') broadcast on the 7th. On this day, Choi Ji-woo asked Kim Young-chul, "When is the last radio appearance?" "I can not remember when I think about it. It's been that long, "he said." It seems that SBS has not come since the 'Stairway to Heaven'. " "It's been a long time since I woke up early in the morning. I woke up at 4:30," he said. "I came too early and stayed in the car for 10 minutes." Kim Young-chul laughed, "Is not it earlier than me?" In particular, Choi Ji-woo recalled listening to "iron wave M", "I had not heard of it recently, but I went to the hospital for a long time while I was baby The Speech, and it took me more than an hour." "The time to go back and forth was the time when this 'iron wave M' started. From that moment on, the time seemed like my time, so I've been listening for over a year. "" I was comforted, and Quiz also wanted to get coffee because Quiz was not driving. " Meanwhile, Choi Ji-woo announced her marriage to a 9-year-old IT company representative in 2018, and in May 2020, she held her pretty daughter in her arms after two years of marriage. In particular, Choi Ji-woo wrote a letter to his fans at the time of his birth, and called himself the iPad cone of old age. He has an iPad at a late age and is nervous about Corona and plays The Speech, so I admire Korean mothers. I hope that the preliminary minds who give birth to The Speech will be able to see the iPad cone of ⁇ old age and try harder. SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM'