18 years of debtor Sangmin, 6.9 billion debt cleared ⁇ Happy ⁇ Knowing Bros

Sangmin, who has been a debtor for 18 years, celebrated the complete liquidation of the 6.9 billion debt.The 392nd JTBC entertainment show Knowing Bros (hereinafter referred to as Knowing Bros), which aired on July 15, was followed by the brothers first overseas trip, Vietnam Da Nang.Prince Hodong of Goguryeo, Seo Jang-hoon, Min Kyung Hoon and Lee Jin-ho, who won a lot of pocket money through the game, will tour Da Nang city with Shin Dong.Those who have a total allowance of 1.12 million won have lunch at famous restaurants among Koreans, bought coconut coffee, stopped by the market and enjoyed shopping.At this time, the Prince Hodong of Goguryeo and other brothers attracted attention not only to Koreans but also to locals who could meet in various places in Vietnam.On the other hand, the relatively poor Lee Soo-geun, Sangmin, Kim Young-chul and Kim Hee-chul were on the SporTV tee tour.The city tour team was worried that those who did not have a lot of pocket money would be able to enjoy the SporTV tea abundantly, but they had a better time than they thought.As well as riding a banana boat, Kim Hee-chul and Kim Young-chul enjoyed parasailing.Lee Jin-ho said, Its been a year and a half since I came in.Lee Soo-geun said, I did not think I was going to shoot because I was traveling with my brothers.Prince Hodong of Goguryeo jumped up and asked his brothers, Can I do a toast?According to Lee Soo-geun, Prince Hodong of Goguryeo, who does not do things like a toast, Its obvious.There are stars in the sky, beautiful flowers on the ground, and you are in my heart. Prince Hodong of Goguryeo repeatedly said, I felt it was a real exhaustion. My brothers greeted Prince Hodong of Goguryeo and said, Thank you.Prince Hodong of Goguryeo belatedly noticed that Sangmin was away.In fact, Sangmin was cooking for his brothers using locally sourced meat and spices imported directly from Korea.This Sangmin treats his brothers with their own recipes and treats them with pork chops, and treats them with bibim noodles as a midnight snack.The next day, on the last day of the trip, my brothers wrote their own notes anonymously.I was so excited that I was in love with Janghoon Lee and the couple Lambada, Hee Chul Lee approached Yong Chul Lee instead of me who was ashamed and gave me a kiss saying thank you, Kyung Hoon was in a good mood at Da Nang I finally gave it to Jinho.Thanks to this, Min Kyung Hoon and Lee Jin-ho exchanged numbers in a year and eight months.In addition, Sangmin has overcome various hardships and adversity for a long time, and finally it is completely out of debt for a long time, and I shouted happily seven times! Thank you very much and congratulations sincerely.Sangmin received a lot of congratulations from his brothers after he did this.
Sangmin, who has been a debtor for 18 years, celebrated the complete liquidation of the 6.9 billion debt.The 392nd JTBC entertainment show Knowing Bros (hereinafter referred to as Knowing Bros), which aired on July 15, was followed by the brothers first overseas trip, Vietnam Da Nang.Prince Hodong of Goguryeo, Seo Jang-hoon, Min Kyung Hoon and Lee Jin-ho, who won a lot of pocket money through the game, will tour Da Nang city with Shin Dong.Those who have a total allowance of 1.12 million won have lunch at famous restaurants among Koreans, bought coconut coffee, stopped by the market and enjoyed shopping.At this time, the Prince Hodong of Goguryeo and other brothers attracted attention not only to Koreans but also to locals who could meet in various places in Vietnam.On the other hand, the relatively poor Lee Soo-geun, Sangmin, Kim Young-chul and Kim Hee-chul were on the SporTV tee tour.The city tour team was worried that those who did not have a lot of pocket money would be able to enjoy the SporTV tea abundantly, but they had a better time than they thought.As well as riding a banana boat, Kim Hee-chul and Kim Young-chul enjoyed parasailing.Lee Jin-ho said, Its been a year and a half since I came in.Lee Soo-geun said, I did not think I was going to shoot because I was traveling with my brothers.Prince Hodong of Goguryeo jumped up and asked his brothers, Can I do a toast?According to Lee Soo-geun, Prince Hodong of Goguryeo, who does not do things like a toast, Its obvious.There are stars in the sky, beautiful flowers on the ground, and you are in my heart. Prince Hodong of Goguryeo repeatedly said, I felt it was a real exhaustion. My brothers greeted Prince Hodong of Goguryeo and said, Thank you.Prince Hodong of Goguryeo belatedly noticed that Sangmin was away.In fact, Sangmin was cooking for his brothers using locally sourced meat and spices imported directly from Korea.This Sangmin treats his brothers with their own recipes and treats them with pork chops, and treats them with bibim noodles as a midnight snack.The next day, on the last day of the trip, my brothers wrote their own notes anonymously.I was so excited that I was in love with Janghoon Lee and the couple Lambada, Hee Chul Lee approached Yong Chul Lee instead of me who was ashamed and gave me a kiss saying thank you, Kyung Hoon was in a good mood at Da Nang I finally gave it to Jinho.Thanks to this, Min Kyung Hoon and Lee Jin-ho exchanged numbers in a year and eight months.In addition, Sangmin has overcome various hardships and adversity for a long time, and finally it is completely out of debt for a long time, and I shouted happily seven times! Thank you very much and congratulations sincerely.Sangmin received a lot of congratulations from his brothers after he did this.

Sangmin, who has been a debtor for 18 years, celebrated the complete liquidation of the 6.9 billion debt. The 392nd JTBC entertainment show "Knowing Bros" (hereinafter referred to as "Knowing Bros"), which aired on July 15, was followed by the brothers' first overseas trip, Vietnam Da Nang. Prince Hodong of Goguryeo, Seo Jang-hoon, Min Kyung Hoon and Lee Jin-ho, who won a lot of pocket money through the game, will tour Da Nang city with Shin Dong. Those who have a total allowance of 1.12 million won have lunch at famous restaurants among Koreans, bought coconut Coffee, stopped by the market and enjoyed shopping. At this time, the Prince Hodong of Goguryeo and other brothers attracted attention not only to Koreans but also to locals who could meet in various places in Vietnam. On the other hand, the relatively poor Lee Soo-geun, Sangmin, Kim Young-chul and Kim Hee-chul were on the SporTV tee tour. The city tour team was worried that those who did not have a lot of pocket money would be able to enjoy the SporTV tea abundantly, but they had a better time than they thought. As well as riding a banana boat, Kim Hee-chul and Kim Young-chul enjoyed parasailing. Lee Jin-ho said, "It's been a year and a half since I came in." Lee Soo-geun said, "I did not think I was going to shoot because I was traveling with my brothers." Prince Hodong of Goguryeo jumped up and asked his brothers, "Can I do a toast?" According to Lee Soo-geun, Prince Hodong of Goguryeo, who does not do things like a toast, "It's obvious. There are stars in the sky, beautiful flowers on the ground, and you are in my heart. " Prince Hodong of Goguryeo repeatedly said, "I felt it was a real exhaustion." My brothers greeted Prince Hodong of Goguryeo and said, "Thank you." Prince Hodong of Goguryeo belatedly noticed that Sangmin was away. In fact, Sangmin was cooking for his brothers using locally sourced meat and spices imported directly from Korea. This Sangmin treats his brothers with their own recipes and treats them with pork chops, and treats them with bibim noodles as a midnight snack. The next day, on the last day of the trip, my brothers wrote their own notes anonymously. 'I was so excited that I was in love with Janghoon Lee and the couple Lambada', 'Hee Chul Lee approached Yong Chul Lee instead of me who was ashamed and gave me a kiss saying thank you', 'Kyung Hoon was in a good mood at Da Nang I finally gave it to Jinho'. Thanks to this, Min Kyung Hoon and Lee Jin-ho exchanged numbers in a year and eight months. In addition, 'Sangmin has overcome various hardships and adversity for a long time, and finally it is completely out of debt for a long time, and I shouted happily seven times! Thank you very much and congratulations sincerely.' Sangmin received a lot of congratulations from his brothers after he did this.