Kim Ha-Young "I am stabbed in conscience to be a teenager over 40, and lipoplasm is different for each fish species" (Cheolpaem)

Actors Kim Ha-Young and Park Jaehyun appeared in Kim Young-chuls PowerFM.In SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM, which aired on the 11th (Monday), actors Kim Ha-young and Park Jaehyun performed a morning drama based on the true stories of listeners in the Real Drama, No No Land section.On this day, DJ Kim Young-chul said, Hae-young sister, I saw her in a uniform when I shot her a while ago. It looked good. Jaehyun How old did you wear uniform?Kim Ha-Young said, Its Surprise. Kim Ha-Young asked, I like it when I see a greeting. What program is it? Is it a new drama? I have been a teenager for a long time, but now that Im over 40, Im really sorry and indifferent to acting as a teenager. I was stabbed by my conscience. Kim Young-chul said, I wear uniforms every week in my knowing brother, and I think I went back to my 40s and 10s. When I wear uniforms, I feel better. How long did Jaehyun wear uniforms?Park Jaehyun replied, I also wore it until last year. I went fishing on weekends and caught two rockfish. I think Im addicted to fishing after seeing the taste of my hands.In a listeners story, Kim Ha-Young said, When lipoplasm comes, lipoplasm is different for each species.The taste of the hand is completely different. He comes with a small lipoplasm.In response to a listeners question, Do you catch jukugi? Kim Ha-Young said, I went on a preliminary tour last week. I went on a preliminary tour because of the load test.And Kim Young-chul said, I will be modeling monthly fishing, and Kim Ha-Young replied, Im waiting.Kim Young-chuls PowerFM is broadcast daily from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm on SBS PowerFM and can be heard through PC and smartphone application SBS Gorilla.iMBC  ⁇  Screen Captured Radio

Actors Kim Ha-Young and Park Jaehyun appeared in Kim Young-chul's PowerFM'. In SBS PowerFM "Kim Young-chul's PowerFM," which aired on the 11th (Monday), actors Kim Ha-Young and Park Jaehyun performed a morning drama based on the true stories of listeners in the "Real Drama, No No Land" section. On this day, DJ Kim Young-chul said, "Hae-young sister, I saw her in a uniform when I shot her a while ago. It looked good. Jaehyun How old did you wear uniform? "Kim Ha-Young said," It's 'Surprise'. "Kim Ha-Young asked," I like it when I see a greeting. What program is it? Is it a new drama? " I have been a teenager for a long time, but now that I'm over 40, I'm really sorry and indifferent to acting as a teenager. I was stabbed by my conscience. " Kim Young-chul said, "I wear uniforms every week in my 'knowing brother', and I think I went back to my 40s and 10s. When I wear uniforms, I feel better." "How long did Jaehyun wear uniforms? "Park Jaehyun replied," I also wore it until last year. " "I went fishing on weekends and caught two rockfish. I think I'm addicted to fishing after seeing the taste of my hands. In a listener's story, Kim Ha-Young said, "When lipoplasm comes, lipoplasm is different for each species. The taste of the hand is completely different. "He comes with a small lipoplasm." In response to a listener's question, "Do you catch jukugi?" Kim Ha-Young said, "I went on a preliminary tour last week. I went on a preliminary tour because of the load test. And Kim Young-chul said, "I will be modeling 'monthly fishing'," and Kim Ha-Young replied, "I'm waiting." Kim Young-chul's PowerFM' is broadcast daily from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm on SBS PowerFM and can be heard through PC and smartphone application 'SBS Gorilla'. iMBC ⁇ Screen Captured Radio