Kim Young-chul, General Anesthesia Surgery ⁇ 1 year ago tennis Love, I can not hit now ⁇ (iron wave M)

Kim Young-chul talked about a year ago.On August 11, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM, Kim Young-chul communicated with the listener.Its been a year since I heard iron wave M, said a listener on the day. At that time, I heard it lying in bed, but now Im listening to it on my way to work.Kim Young-chul, congratulating her on getting a job, said, Radio seems to feel different from place to place. Thats why DJing is so important. Lets talk about me, which is different from a year ago.He added, I looked at it all the time on August 11 and saw that it was playing tennis. After a year, I cant play tennis anymore.Meanwhile, Kim Young-chul recently underwent surgery for a ruptured knee cartilage. Known as a jogging enthusiast, he admitted that it was his fault that he did not stretch before and after. It is a meniscus rupture.The cartilage of the right knee was easily torn.

Kim Young-chul talked about a year ago. On August 11, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM', Kim Young-chul communicated with the listener. "It's been a year since I heard 'iron wave M'," said a listener on the day. "At that time, I heard it lying in bed, but now I'm listening to it on my way to work." Kim Young-chul, congratulating her on getting a job, said, "Radio seems to feel different from place to place. That's why DJing is so important. Let's talk about me, which is different from a year ago." He added, "I looked at it all the time on August 11 and saw that it was playing tennis. After a year, I can't play tennis anymore." Meanwhile, Kim Young-chul recently underwent surgery for a ruptured knee cartilage. Known as a jogging enthusiast, he admitted that it was his fault that he did not stretch before and after. "It is a meniscus rupture. The cartilage of the right knee was easily torn. "