Kim Young-chul 'congratulates' by giving allowance to 'colon cancer sufferer' sister...why?

Comedian Kim Young-chul, 49, has revealed his heartfelt feelings toward his pro-sister, who is battling colon cancer.SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM broadcast on the 3rd revealed the story of a sick mother.Kim Young-chul said, December 27, 2021. Its an unforgettable day. Its already been a year and four months.On December 27 last year, I gave my sister an allowance, saying, Ive been doing well for a year. This is also something to celebrate, he recalled.If you are sick, do not you try to eat rice and try to lie down? I asked, Ill just lie down. There was nothing I could do next to you.All I could do was to be willing to give the house and buy Sisters favorite Shine Muscat. Kim Young-chul said, Its not easy to watch, but I think we still have to watch, adding, Hearing the story reminds me of a year and four months ago. I would like to thank the sister once again for holding out well.When I was writing my book, my sister called me and said, Young-chul, its between the second and third stage of sister colon cancer. Lets take this opportunity to lose weight.The conversation I had with Sister that day (like the title) seemed to be crying and laughing.

Comedian Kim Young-chul, 49, has revealed his heartfelt feelings toward his pro-sister, who is battling colon cancer. SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM' broadcast on the 3rd revealed the story of a sick mother. Kim Young-chul said, "December 27, 2021. It's an unforgettable day. It's already been a year and four months." "On December 27 last year, I gave my sister an allowance, saying, 'I've been doing well for a year. This is also something to celebrate,'" he recalled. "If you are sick, do not you try to eat rice and try to lie down?" I asked, "I'll just lie down." "There was nothing I could do next to you. All I could do was to be willing to give the house and buy sister's favorite Shine Muscat. " Kim Young-chul said, "It's not easy to watch, but I think we still have to watch," adding, "Hearing the story reminds me of a year and four months ago. I would like to thank the sister once again for holding out well." "When I was writing my book, my sister called me and said, 'Young-chul, it's between the second and third stage of sister colon cancer. Let's take this opportunity to lose weight.'" The conversation I had with sister that day (like the title) seemed to be crying and laughing. "