"A Cut From Mystic Company..." Kim Young-chul, Ready to Release Record?

Kim Young-chul said to his instagram  on the afternoon of the afternoon, I came to Mystic Company for a record-related day.Is it too polo?  I posted a picture with the article I can see the socks Sleeper.In the open photo, Kim Young-chul poses in red socks with green Sleeper and shorts with green and white in half.His styling, which recently revealed his overwork, attracts attention.Kim Ji-seok, who encountered this, commented, I am sorry for your brother, but I think of energy drink. Koo Jun-yeop responded pleasantly, saying, I hate Polo.I did not care what the contents of the record he mentioned because of his clothes.Meanwhile, Kim Young-chul, who was 47 years old in 1974, is conducting Kim Young-chuls Power FM (TeelpaM) at SBS Power FM every day at 7 a.m.Photo: Kim Young-chul Instagram

Kim Young-chul said to his Instagram on the afternoon of the afternoon, "I came to Mystic Company for a record-related day. Is it too polo? I posted a picture with the article "I can see the socks Sleeper."

In the open photo, Kim Young-chul poses in red socks with green Sleeper and shorts with green and white in half. His styling, which recently revealed his overwork, attracts attention.

Kim Ji-seok, who encountered this, commented, "I am sorry for your brother, but I think of energy drink." Koo Jun-yeop responded pleasantly, saying, "I hate Polo." I did not care what the contents of the record he mentioned because of his clothes.

Meanwhile, Kim Young-chul, who was 47 years old in 1974, is conducting "Kim Young-chul's Power FM" (TeelpaM) at SBS Power FM every day at 7 a.m.

Photo: Kim Young-chul Instagram