Jang Dong-min "Jewelry fraud case, thought I set...Safe also rents" (All The Butlers)

All The Butlers Jang Dong-min reveals the full story of the Jewelry scamOn the 28th, SBS All The Butlers, Jang Dong-min, Kim Min-soo, Ji Suk-jin, Solbi and Shim Soo Chang appeared in the failed tea.Jang Dong-min said on the day about the Jewelry fraud.Jang Dong-min said, My acquaintance contacted me and said that my family was ruined and left it to Apgujeong The Pawnbroker.Jewelry passed after the deadline, so he asked me to borrow 300 million. It wasnt the The Pawnbroker I saw in the movie, it was super luxurious - it brought exactly 55 Jewelry, said Jang Dong-min.Jang Dong-min contacted an acquaintance and called two Jewelry appraisers.Jang Dong-min said, Appraiser saw a huge ruby and said it was 60 carats. Its only 1 billion. But I have 300 million.So I contacted another acquaintance and explained the situation, and three people met.There I just go, and the person who lends me the money said, I do not know Jewelry and I can give you it. Jang Dong-min said, I do not believe these people have set, but I set it. I am not the only fraud here.The Pawnbroker is not a set, he said. The principal was 300 million won and the monthly interest was 20 million won.So I decided to give it to me under my name, instead putting Jewelry in the bank Safe, and saying Id have the key, Jang Dong-min said.Lee Seung-gi said, I would have come out as smart, and Ji Suk-jin said, I tried to get hurt.Jang Dong-min rented up to VVIP Safe, which costs several million won a month; Jang Dong-min said, Now you only have to sell Jewelry, which also came from Dubai.I thought it would be over in a few days, but it was a month. By the second month, interest came.At that time, I thought I would pour 2,000 savings, he said, making the studio into a laughing sea.The interest and the Safe rental cost have evaporated by 150 million won, so Jang Dong-min brought it home in a golf bag to save the Safe rental fee.Jang Dong-min said, In the movie, the gangsters come out and take them away.Ji Suk-jin said, There is nothing so detailed, and Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, It is the most detailed entertainer I have ever seen.Even Jang Dong-min had three identical golf bags ready; Jang Dong-min had an acquaintance with the real bag because he feared he would be targeted.Jang Dong-min said, I decided to sell it myself and went to Jewelry Mecca Jongno. My uncle said, About 2,000? It was 4,000.But I thought it was a shabby house, and I thought I would not have seen this in my life. I took Jewelry. But the other house was the same.Jang Dong-min said, I asked my acquaintance what happened to the appraiser at that time, so I did Jewelry work for 15 years, but I can not feel it.If you sell it anyway, you get a fee, he said.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen
All The Butlers Jang Dong-min reveals the full story of the Jewelry scamOn the 28th, SBS All The Butlers, Jang Dong-min, Kim Min-soo, Ji Suk-jin, Solbi and Shim Soo Chang appeared in the failed tea.Jang Dong-min said on the day about the Jewelry fraud.Jang Dong-min said, My acquaintance contacted me and said that my family was ruined and left it to Apgujeong The Pawnbroker.Jewelry passed after the deadline, so he asked me to borrow 300 million. It wasnt the The Pawnbroker I saw in the movie, it was super luxurious - it brought exactly 55 Jewelry, said Jang Dong-min.Jang Dong-min contacted an acquaintance and called two Jewelry appraisers.Jang Dong-min said, Appraiser saw a huge ruby and said it was 60 carats. Its only 1 billion. But I have 300 million.So I contacted another acquaintance and explained the situation, and three people met.There I just go, and the person who lends me the money said, I do not know Jewelry and I can give you it. Jang Dong-min said, I do not believe these people have set, but I set it. I am not the only fraud here.The Pawnbroker is not a set, he said. The principal was 300 million won and the monthly interest was 20 million won.So I decided to give it to me under my name, instead putting Jewelry in the bank Safe, and saying Id have the key, Jang Dong-min said.Lee Seung-gi said, I would have come out as smart, and Ji Suk-jin said, I tried to get hurt.Jang Dong-min rented up to VVIP Safe, which costs several million won a month; Jang Dong-min said, Now you only have to sell Jewelry, which also came from Dubai.I thought it would be over in a few days, but it was a month. By the second month, interest came.At that time, I thought I would pour 2,000 savings, he said, making the studio into a laughing sea.The interest and the Safe rental cost have evaporated by 150 million won, so Jang Dong-min brought it home in a golf bag to save the Safe rental fee.Jang Dong-min said, In the movie, the gangsters come out and take them away.Ji Suk-jin said, There is nothing so detailed, and Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, It is the most detailed entertainer I have ever seen.Even Jang Dong-min had three identical golf bags ready; Jang Dong-min had an acquaintance with the real bag because he feared he would be targeted.Jang Dong-min said, I decided to sell it myself and went to Jewelry Mecca Jongno. My uncle said, About 2,000? It was 4,000.But I thought it was a shabby house, and I thought I would not have seen this in my life. I took Jewelry. But the other house was the same.Jang Dong-min said, I asked my acquaintance what happened to the appraiser at that time, so I did Jewelry work for 15 years, but I can not feel it.If you sell it anyway, you get a fee, he said.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

All The Butlers' Jang Dong-min reveals the full story of the Jewelry scam

On the 28th, SBS All The Butlers', Jang Dong-min, Kim Min-soo, Ji Suk-jin, Solbi and Shim Soo Chang appeared in the failed tea.

Jang Dong-min said on the day about the Jewelry fraud. Jang Dong-min said, "My acquaintance contacted me and said that my family was ruined and left it to Apgujeong The Pawnbroker. Jewelry passed after the deadline, so he asked me to borrow 300 million. " "It wasn't the The Pawnbroker I saw in the movie, it was super luxurious - it brought exactly 55 Jewelry," said Jang Dong-min.

Jang Dong-min contacted an acquaintance and called two Jewelry appraisers. Jang Dong-min said, "appraiser saw a huge ruby and said it was 60 carats. It's only 1 billion." But I have 300 million. So I contacted another acquaintance and explained the situation, and three people met. There I just go, and the person who lends me the money said, 'I do not know Jewelry and I can give you it.' "

Jang Dong-min said, "I do not believe these people have set, but I set it. I am not the only fraud here. The Pawnbroker is not a set, "he said. The principal was 300 million won and the monthly interest was 20 million won. "So I decided to give it to me under my name, instead putting Jewelry in the bank Safe, and saying I'd have the key," Jang Dong-min said. Lee Seung-gi said, "I would have come out as smart," and Ji Suk-jin said, "I tried to get hurt."

Jang Dong-min rented up to VVIP Safe, which costs several million won a month; Jang Dong-min said, "Now you only have to sell Jewelry, which also came from Dubai. I thought it would be over in a few days, but it was a month. By the second month, interest came. At that time, I thought I would pour 2,000 savings, "he said, making the studio into a laughing sea.

The interest and the Safe rental cost have evaporated by 150 million won, so Jang Dong-min brought it home in a golf bag to save the Safe rental fee. Jang Dong-min said, "In the movie, the gangsters come out and take them away. Ji Suk-jin said, "There is nothing so detailed," and Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, "It is the most detailed entertainer I have ever seen."

Even Jang Dong-min had three identical golf bags ready; Jang Dong-min had an acquaintance with the real bag because he feared he would be targeted. Jang Dong-min said, "I decided to sell it myself and went to Jewelry Mecca Jongno. My uncle said, 'About 2,000?' It was 4,000. But I thought it was a shabby house, and I thought I would not have seen this in my life. I took Jewelry. "But the other house was the same.

Jang Dong-min said, "I asked my acquaintance what happened to the appraiser at that time, so I did Jewelry work for 15 years, but I can not feel it. "If you sell it anyway, you get a fee," he said.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen