Kim Ho-joong, Santa Cruz de la Sierra "I wish I had a happy life with me"

Recently, SBS FiL, SBS M The Mr. Trot Entertainment News 2023 Dream concert Mr. Trot Kim Ho-joongs interview was held in the behind-the-scenes shooting.Kim Ho-joong said, Its been a long time, its nice to meet you. 2023 Dream concert Mr. The Speech for Trot .I came with a song that I do not like very well. Trot .I had a happy time with the Misunderstood on the ship, but I think I should be careful in the future, he said.We went to the resort and went camping and playing guitar, he said.Misunderstood on the ship departed from Pohang on the 5th, and departed from Okinawa, Miyakojima, and Kiryung, Taiwan, and returned to Busan on the 11th.It was held at Costa Serena, which can accommodate up to 3780 people on a scale of 114,500 tons.Kim Ho-joongs cruise tour will be broadcast on SBS F! L and SBS M as Kim Ho-joongs Santa Cruz de la Sierra.Kim Ho-joong said, I didnt want to make traveling with my fans boring, adding, Its rare to experience pleasant and precious memories in life on the sea. Thats why my stomach is floating.Finally, Kim Ho-joong thanked the fans, saying, I thank you every day. I wish I could have a fun and happy life with my life.In addition to Kim Ho-joong, you can find interviews with Jinsung, Kim Yong-im, Song Gain, Kim Hie-jae, Jung Dong Won, Park Seo Jin, Hwang Min Woo and Hwang Min Ho.Trot Entertainment News will be broadcast simultaneously on SBS FiL and SBS M at 7 pm on June 12 and 2023 Dream concert Mr. Trot will be broadcast on the 12th and the 19th.

Recently, SBS FiL, SBS M 'The Mr. Trot Entertainment News' '2023 Dream concert Mr. Trot' Kim Ho-joong's interview was held in the behind-the-scenes shooting. Kim Ho-joong said, "It's been a long time, it's nice to meet you." "2023 Dream concert Mr. The Speech for Trot '. I came with a song that I do not like very well. Trot '. "I had a happy time with the 'Misunderstood' on the ship, but I think I should be careful in the future," he said. "We went to the resort and went camping and playing guitar," he said. 'Misunderstood on the ship' departed from Pohang on the 5th, and departed from Okinawa, Miyakojima, and Kiryung, Taiwan, and returned to Busan on the 11th. It was held at Costa Serena, which can accommodate up to 3780 people on a scale of 114,500 tons. Kim Ho-joong's cruise tour will be broadcast on SBS F! L and SBS M as Kim Ho-joong's Santa Cruz de la Sierra'. Kim Ho-joong said, "I didn't want to make traveling with my fans boring," adding, "It's rare to experience pleasant and precious memories in life on the sea. That's why my stomach is floating." Finally, Kim Ho-joong thanked the fans, saying, "I thank you every day. I wish I could have a fun and happy life with my life." In addition to Kim Ho-joong, you can find interviews with Jinsung, Kim Yong-im, Song Gain, Kim Hie-jae, Jung Dong Won, Park Seo Jin, Hwang Min Woo and Hwang Min Ho. Trot Entertainment News 'will be broadcast simultaneously on SBS FiL and SBS M at 7 pm on June 12 and' 2023 Dream concert Mr. Trot 'will be broadcast on the 12th and the 19th.