Kim Ho-joong, 'Dream concert Mr. Trot' Stage Sport Club do Recife "The Speech"

Singer Kim Ho-joong Dream concert Mr. Trot Stage.The cable channel SBS FiL and SBS M The Mr. Trot Morning Wide Kim Ho-joong appeared in the interview with Waiting room Dream concert Mr.Trot Stage was a surprise Sport Club do Recife.On this day, Kim Ho-joong said, Dream concert Mr. Trot Waiting room The Trot Morning Wide MCs were welcomed.When asked if he often visited Busan, he confessed, Im from Ulsan. Thats why Busan used to come here often, and chose wheat noodles as his favorite food.Kim Ho-joong is a Dream concert Mr. Trot to show three songs to the Sport Club do Recife.Kim Ho-joong said, I did The Speech, a song that I dont usually do, and raised expectations by announcing the three stages of Yirumas compositions Promise, Adoro and You or Nana.In addition, Kim Ho-joong surprised everyone by saying that the cruise trip Misunderstood with more than 3,000 fans was sold out at the same time as the reservation site was opened.He also expressed his special thoughts about his fans and doubled his impressions.Lastly, Kim Ho-joong, who announced the broadcast of Misunderstood on SBS FiL and SBS M, said, I want to say thank you every day.I wish I could live happily and positively with me every day.

Singer Kim Ho-joong 'Dream concert Mr. Trot' Stage. The cable channel SBS FiL and SBS M 'The Mr. Trot Morning Wide Kim Ho-joong appeared in the interview with Waiting room' Dream concert Mr. Trot 'Stage was a surprise Sport Club do Recife. On this day, Kim Ho-joong said, 'Dream concert Mr. Trot 'Waiting room' The Trot Morning Wide 'MCs were welcomed. When asked if he often visited Busan, he confessed, "I'm from Ulsan. That's why Busan used to come here often," and chose wheat noodles as his favorite food. Kim Ho-joong is a 'Dream concert Mr. Trot 'to show three songs to the Sport Club do Recife. Kim Ho-joong said, "I did The Speech, a song that I don't usually do," and raised expectations by announcing the three Stages of Yiruma's compositions "Promise," "Adoro" and "You or Nana." In addition, Kim Ho-joong surprised everyone by saying that the cruise trip "Misunderstood" with more than 3,000 fans was sold out at the same time as the reservation site was opened. He also expressed his special thoughts about his fans and doubled his impressions. Lastly, Kim Ho-joong, who announced the broadcast of "Misunderstood" on SBS FiL and SBS M, said, "I want to say thank you every day. I wish I could live happily and positively with me every day. "