Kim Ho-joong "I was very surprised to see fans lined up during the military Bai Qi" (The Mr. Trot Morning Wide)

Singer Kim Ho-joong gave his impression that he returned from the military Bai Qi.Kim Ho-joong appeared on SBS FiL and SBS MTV The Mr. Trot Morning Wide broadcast on June 27.On this day, Kim Ho-joong showed his attention by showing the stage behind the appearance of Dream Concert Mr. Trot and showed his best efforts to give a touching stage for fans gathered in Faldo nationwide.Here was a passionate interview of fans who came to see Kim Ho-joong.The vivid affection, such as Our star, Kim Ho-joong, gets strength and I live because I like the tiger, proved not only the positive influence of Kim Ho-joong but also the affection with the fans.Kim Ho-joong also boasted a lunch box presented by fans and said, Thank you so much every time.Kim Ho-joong, through Interview, expressed his feelings for the stage in two years.Kim Ho-joong expressed his sincerity by saying, I was worried, I was surprised to be on stage at a dream concert that was too big ten days after the cancellation of the call-up, and I thought I knew why singers were getting the driving force by applause and I was happy.Kim Ho-joong said, The regular life was a little difficult.I stayed with the Friends with developmental disabilities where I worked, and I was naturally open to go to see the Friends, but it is a little awkward to come back to my main job. Kim Ho-joong, who showed the humor of In a political environment, Ahn Sung-hoon, when I was not in the same company, said, I was very surprised at the unusual situation where the number of fans increased even more during the military.

Singer Kim Ho-joong gave his impression that he returned from the military Bai Qi.

Kim Ho-joong appeared on sbs FiL and sbs MTV 'The Mr. Trot Morning Wide' broadcast on June 27.

On this day, Kim Ho-joong showed his attention by showing the stage behind the appearance of Dream concert Mr. Trot and showed his best efforts to give a touching stage for fans gathered in Faldo nationwide.

Here was a passionate Interview of fans who came to see Kim Ho-joong. The vivid affection, such as "Our star, Kim Ho-joong, gets strength" and "I live because I like the tiger," proved not only the positive influence of Kim Ho-joong but also the affection with the fans.

Kim Ho-joong also boasted a lunch box presented by fans and said, "Thank you so much every time." Kim Ho-joong, through Interview, expressed his feelings for the stage in two years.

Kim Ho-joong expressed his sincerity by saying, "I was worried, I was surprised to be on stage at a Dream concert that was too big ten days after the cancellation of the call-up," and "I thought I knew why singers were getting the driving force by applause and I was happy."

Kim Ho-joong said, "The regular life was a little difficult. I stayed with the Friends with developmental disabilities where I worked, and I was naturally open to go to see the Friends, but it is a little awkward to come back to my main job. "

Kim Ho-joong, who showed the humor of "In a political environment, Ahn Sung-hoon, when I was not in the same company," said, "I was very surprised at the unusual situation where the number of fans increased even more during the military.