Kim Ho-joong on cruise with fans: "I was happy, but I have to be careful"

Singer Kim Ho-joong told the story behind the cruise trip he left with his fans.Kim Ho-joong recently announced that SBS FiL, SBS M The Mr. Trot Morning Wides 2023 Dream concert Mr. Trot In an interview with the behind-the-scenes shooting, I greet you for a long time.Nice to meet you, he said.He said, 2023 Dream concert Mr. Trot for three songs, The Speech, he said, I came with a song that I do not do well, he raised expectations.Kim Ho-joong said, I had a happy time with The Speech, but I think I should really care about it in the future.We went to the resort and went camping and playing guitar, he said.Misunderstood on the ship departed from Pohang on the 5th, and departed from Okinawa, Miyakojima, and Kiryung, Taiwan, and returned to Busan on the 11th.It was held at Costa Serena, which can accommodate up to 3780 people on a scale of 114,500 tons.Kim Ho-joongs cruise trip will be broadcasted on SBS F! L and SBS M in the future with Kim Ho-joongs Santa Cruz.Kim Ho-joong said, I didnt want my trip with my fans to be boring. Its rare for me to experience memories that are joyful and precious in my life on the sea. Thats why Im so happy every day.I want to live a fun and happy life with me only once. In addition to Kim Ho-joong, you can find interviews with Jinsung, Kim Yong-im, Song Gain, Kim Hie-jae, Jung Dong Won, Park Seo Jin, Hwang Min Woo and Hwang Min Ho.Trot Morning Wide will be broadcast simultaneously on SBS FiL and SBS M at 7 pm on December 12, and 2023 Dream concert Mr. Trot will be broadcast on the 12th and the 19th.

Singer Kim Ho-joong told the story behind the cruise trip he left with his fans. Kim Ho-joong recently announced that SBS FiL, SBS M 'The Mr. Trot Morning Wide's '2023 Dream concert Mr. Trot 'In an interview with the behind-the-scenes shooting, "I greet you for a long time. "Nice to meet you," he said. He said, "2023 Dream concert Mr. Trot 'for three songs, The Speech, "he said," I came with a song that I do not do well, "he raised expectations. Kim Ho-joong said, "I had a happy time with The Speech, but I think I should really care about it in the future." "We went to the resort and went camping and playing guitar," he said. 'Misunderstood on the ship' departed from Pohang on the 5th, and departed from Okinawa, Miyakojima, and Kiryung, Taiwan, and returned to Busan on the 11th. It was held at Costa Serena, which can accommodate up to 3780 people on a scale of 114,500 tons. Kim Ho-joong's cruise trip will be broadcasted on SBS F! L and SBS M in the future with Kim Ho-joong's Santa Cruz. Kim Ho-joong said, "I didn't want my trip with my fans to be boring. It's rare for me to experience memories that are joyful and precious in my life on the sea. That's why I'm so happy every day. I want to live a fun and happy life with me only once. " In addition to Kim Ho-joong, you can find interviews with Jinsung, Kim Yong-im, Song Gain, Kim Hie-jae, Jung Dong Won, Park Seo Jin, Hwang Min Woo and Hwang Min Ho. Trot Morning Wide 'will be broadcast simultaneously on SBS FiL and SBS M at 7 pm on December 12, and' 2023 Dream concert Mr. Trot 'will be broadcast on the 12th and the 19th.