Kim Ho-joong "I'm worried about Bai Qi...Dream concert Mr. Trot stage fishy was stunned" (The Mr. Trot Morning Wide)

Singer Kim Ho-joong expressed his feelings of meeting fans for a long time.SBS FiL, SBS MTV The Mr.In the second filming of Trot Morning Wide, the first Dream Concert Mr. Trot was held on the 9th, covering interviews with trot stars, waiting rooms and backstage.On this day, Kim Ho-joong finished the Dream concert Mr. Trot stage and said Mr.Trot Morning Wide MC Kim Hwan - In a political environment met with I was very far from the stage during the replacement service as a social worker for 1 year and 9 months.It is not long after the call off, but I am still dumbfounded to sing in Dream concert Mr. Trot which is too big stage.It was another time to engrave into my mind why I was eating and living with applause.Kim Ho-joong recalled his social worker days: I had to go to work by nine a.m., a schedule or a time when I wasnt up.It was hard to have a regular life that started suddenly, he said. After the call off, I dont think I feel like Im here (singer).I think its a habit, he said, laughing, but its just as bad as it was in the social worker.As for Bai Qi, If you didnt have a concern (will fans leave) then youd be lying.I thought that when I was away, I thought that fans would like In a political environment. The fans gave me faith in that, Kim Ho-joong said, and during his alternate service, the number of fans in the fan cafes increased. I thought I was doing my part well.In addition to Kim Ho-joongs interview, Mr. Ther, which contains the behind-the-scenes of Dream Concert Mr. Trot, starring Nam Jin, Seol Undo, Song Ga-in, and Park Gun.Trot Morning Wide will be broadcast on SBS FiL and SBS MTV at 8 pm on the 27th.The Mr Trot Morning Wide

Singer Kim Ho-joong expressed his feelings of meeting fans for a long time.

SBS FiL, SBS MTV 'The Mr. In the second filming of Trot Morning Wide, the first Dream concert Mr. Trot was held on the 9th, covering interviews with trot stars, waiting rooms and backstage.

On this day, Kim Ho-joong finished the 'Dream concert Mr. Trot' stage and said 'Mr. Trot Morning Wide 'MC Kim Hwan - In a political environment met with "I was very far from the stage during the replacement service as a Social worker for 1 year and 9 months. It is not long after the Call off, but I am still dumbfounded to sing in 'Dream concert Mr. Trot' which is too big stage. It was another time to engrave into my mind why I was eating and living with applause.

Kim Ho-joong recalled his Social worker days: “I had to go to work by nine a.m., a schedule or a time when I wasn’t up. “It was hard to have a regular life that started suddenly,” he said. “After the Call off, I don’t think I feel like I’m here (singer). “I think it’s a habit,” he said, laughing, “but it’s just as bad as it was in the Social worker.

As for Bai Qi, “If you didn’t have a concern (will fans leave) then you’d be lying. I thought that when I was away, I thought that fans would like In a political environment. "

“The fans gave me faith in that,” Kim Ho-joong said, “and during his alternate service, the number of fans in the fan cafes increased. I thought I was doing my part well.”

In addition to Kim Ho-joong's interview, Mr. Ther, which contains the behind-the-scenes of Dream concert Mr. Trot, starring Nam Jin, Seol Undo, Song Ga-in, and Park Gun. Trot Morning Wide 'will be broadcast on SBS FiL and SBS MTV at 8 pm on the 27th.

‘The Mr Trot Morning Wide