Kim Ho-joong, Tvarroti "I was surprised to see fans increase during the Bai Qi"

Kim Ho-joong appeared on SBS FiL and SBS MTV The Mr. Trot Morning Wide which was broadcasted at 8 pm on the 27th.Kim Ho-joong said, Dream concert Mr.Trot appeared in the stage behind the scenes, and showed his best efforts to give a touching stage for fans gathered in Faldo nationwide.There was also a passionate interview of fans who came to see Kim Ho-joong.Fans responded that We get strength when we see our star, Kim Ho-joong and We live because we like the tiger to realize the positive influence of Kim Ho-joong.Kim Ho-joong also boasted a lunch box presented by fans and said, Thank you so much every time.Kim Ho-joong, through Interview, expressed his feelings for the stage in two years.Kim Ho-joong said, I was worried, I was surprised to be on stage at a dream concert that was too big ten days after the cancellation of the call-up, and I thought I knew why the singers were getting the driving force with applause and I was happy.Kim Ho-joong said, The regular life was a little hard.I stayed with the Friends with developmental disabilities where I worked, and I was naturally open to go to see the Friends, but it is a little awkward to come back to my main business. Kim Ho-joong, who showed the humor of In a political environment of the same agency while I was away, what if Ahn Sung-hoon gets better, said, I was very surprised by the unusual situation in which the fans increased even more during the military Bai Qi.In addition, Kim Ho-joong introduced a new song The Lighting Man and said, It was a song that could come out to the world thanks to fans who like my communication.It was good to be able to repay our own story. He boasted of his extraordinary fan love and sent a video letter to warm up.

Kim Ho-joong appeared on SBS FiL and SBS MTV 'The Mr. Trot Morning Wide' which was broadcasted at 8 pm on the 27th.

Kim Ho-joong said, 'Dream concert Mr. Trot 'appeared in the stage behind the scenes, and showed his best efforts to give a touching stage for fans gathered in Faldo nationwide.

There was also a passionate Interview of fans who came to see Kim Ho-joong. Fans responded that "We get strength when we see our star, Kim Ho-joong" and "We live because we like the tiger" to realize the positive influence of Kim Ho-joong.

Kim Ho-joong also boasted a lunch box presented by fans and said, "Thank you so much every time." Kim Ho-joong, through Interview, expressed his feelings for the stage in two years.

Kim Ho-joong said, "I was worried, I was surprised to be on stage at a Dream concert that was too big ten days after the cancellation of the call-up," and "I thought I knew why the singers were getting the driving force with applause and I was happy."

Kim Ho-joong said, "The regular life was a little hard. I stayed with the Friends with developmental disabilities where I worked, and I was naturally open to go to see the Friends, but it is a little awkward to come back to my main business. "

Kim Ho-joong, who showed the humor of "In a political environment of the same agency while I was away, what if Ahn Sung-hoon gets better," said, "I was very surprised by the unusual situation in which the fans increased even more during the military Bai Qi."

In addition, Kim Ho-joong introduced a new song 'The Lighting Man' and said, "It was a song that could come out to the world thanks to fans who like my communication. It was good to be able to repay our own story. "He boasted of his extraordinary fan love and sent a video letter to warm up.