Kim Ho-joong, 'Dream concert Mr. Trot' Stage Sport Club do Recife "The Speech"

Singer Kim Ho-joong  ⁇  Dream concert Mr. Trot ⁇  Stage surprise Sport Club do Recife.Kim Ho-joong was broadcast on the afternoon of the 12th SBS FiL, SBS M entertainment information program Mr.Trot Morning Wide  ⁇ , Waiting room interview  ⁇  Dream concert Mr. Trot  ⁇  Stage was a little Sport Club do Recife.On this day, Kim Ho-joong is a dream concert Mr. Trot ⁇  Waiting room. Trot Morning Wide  ⁇  I was glad to meet MCs and focused my fans attention.When asked if he often visited Busan, Kim Ho-joong said, Im from Ulsan, so I used to come to Busan often. He confessed that his favorite food was shaved noodles, which made the fans more happy.Kim Ho-joong is a dream concert Mr. Trot  ⁇  to show three songs to the Sport Club do Recife focused attention.Kim Ho-joong said, The Speech is a song that I do not usually do. I was more excited about the stage of three songs composed by Yiruma,  ⁇  Adoro  ⁇ ,  ⁇  Nana Nana  ⁇ .In addition, Kim Ho-joong surprised everyone by saying that Misunderstood ⁇  on the cruise tour with more than 3,000 fans sold out tickets at the same time as the reservation site was opened, and doubled the impression by showing his special consideration for fans.Lastly, Kim Ho-joong doubled the excitement of fans by informing them that Misunderstood ⁇  will be broadcast on SBS FiL and SBS M.In the Waiting room interview, Kim Ho-joong said, I want to say thank you every day. I wish I could live happily and positively with me every day.On the other hand, Mr. Trot Morning Wide  ⁇  Kim Ho-joong is SBS FiL, SBS M  ⁇  The Trot Show Special Dream concert Mr. Trot  ⁇  I will meet my fans through Part 3.Mr. Trots Morning Wide.

Singer Kim Ho-joongDream concert Mr. TrotStage surprise Sport Club do Recife. Kim Ho-joong was broadcast on the afternoon of the 12th SBS FiL, SBS M entertainment information program Mr. Trot Morning Wide ⁇ , Waiting room interview ⁇ Dream concert Mr. TrotStage was a little Sport Club do Recife. On this day, Kim Ho-joong is a Dream concert Mr. TrotWaiting room. Trot Morning Wide ⁇ I was glad to meet MCs and focused my fans' attention. When asked if he often visited Busan, Kim Ho-joong said, "I'm from Ulsan, so I used to come to Busan often." He confessed that his favorite food was shaved noodles, which made the fans more happy. Kim Ho-joong is a Dream concert Mr. Trot ⁇ to show three songs to the Sport Club do Recife focused attention. Kim Ho-joong said, "The Speech is a song that I do not usually do." I was more excited about the Stage of three songs composed by Yiruma, ⁇ Adoro ⁇ , ⁇ Nana Nana ⁇ . In addition, Kim Ho-joong surprised everyone by saying that Misunderstood ⁇ on the cruise tour with more than 3,000 fans sold out tickets at the same time as the reservation site was opened, and doubled the impression by showing his special consideration for fans. Lastly, Kim Ho-joong doubled the excitement of fans by informing them that Misunderstood ⁇ will be broadcast on SBS FiL and SBS M. In the Waiting room interview, Kim Ho-joong said, "I want to say thank you every day." I wish I could live happily and positively with me every day. On the other hand, Mr. Trot Morning WideKim Ho-joong is SBS FiL, SBS M ⁇ The Trot Show Special Dream concert Mr. Trot ⁇ I will meet my fans through Part 3. Mr. Trot's Morning Wide.