Crazy Sensibility ⁇ Successful weight loss of 25kg in 5 months ⁇ Change face release (Cheolpa M)

Composer Mad Sensibility has succeeded in losing weight.On May 19, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM featured Composer Mad Sensibility.On the same day, Kim Young-chul mentioned Sensibilitys crazy diet in a segment introduction, and he drew attention by saying, I have to ask, he doesnt eat rabokki well.When Sensibility appeared, Kim Young-chul read a message from one of the listeners: Youve lost weight. Did you make it on a diet?In response, Sensibility said, I succeeded. I lost 25 kilograms in five months. I accurately lost my target.

Composer Mad Sensibility has succeeded in losing weight. On May 19, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM' featured Composer Mad Sensibility. On the same day, Kim Young-chul mentioned Sensibility's crazy diet in a segment introduction, and he drew attention by saying, "I have to ask, he doesn't eat rabokki well." When Sensibility appeared, Kim Young-chul read a message from one of the listeners: "You've lost weight. Did you make it on a diet?" In response, Sensibility said, "I succeeded. I lost 25 kilograms in five months. I accurately lost my target."