So-won Ham closes Baby Driver loser controversy! pay 300 "Gives as You Say"

Broadcaster So-won Ham talks about Aunt Baby Drivers salaryOn the 23rd, a video titled Do not Go to My Aunts Cold noodle recipe was released on YouTubes Evolution & Mama TV channel.In the video, Aunt Baby Driver started making cold noodles for So-won Ham, who was hungry, with her cooking skills.So-won Ham and Evolution began eating cold noodles made by Aunt Baby Driver.The three talked about their daughter, Hyejeong, who was looking for a side, and Evolution said, My aunt and wife talk all day long.After eating all the cold noodles, Evolution asked Aunt Baby Driversitter about the date and asked, How much do you have to pay this month?Aunt Baby Driver replied, I didnt count it because I had a red day, maybe over 300.Evolution captioned: I give you what you say. I never set the amount. Never.Evolution then revealed how he was depositing his aunts salary and said, I sent my aunt.My aunt, who learned about the salary deposit through mobile phone vibration, said, Thank you in Chinese.On the other hand, So-won Ham and Evolution have suffered conflicts such as Baby Driver Sitter aunt and Gapjil controversy.
Broadcaster So-won Ham talks about Aunt Baby Drivers salaryOn the 23rd, a video titled Do not Go to My Aunts Cold noodle recipe was released on YouTubes Evolution & Mama TV channel.In the video, Aunt Baby Driver started making cold noodles for So-won Ham, who was hungry, with her cooking skills.So-won Ham and Evolution began eating cold noodles made by Aunt Baby Driver.The three talked about their daughter, Hyejeong, who was looking for a side, and Evolution said, My aunt and wife talk all day long.After eating all the cold noodles, Evolution asked Aunt Baby Driversitter about the date and asked, How much do you have to pay this month?Aunt Baby Driver replied, I didnt count it because I had a red day, maybe over 300.Evolution captioned: I give you what you say. I never set the amount. Never.Evolution then revealed how he was depositing his aunts salary and said, I sent my aunt.My aunt, who learned about the salary deposit through mobile phone vibration, said, Thank you in Chinese.On the other hand, So-won Ham and Evolution have suffered conflicts such as Baby Driver Sitter aunt and Gapjil controversy.

Broadcaster So-won Ham talks about Aunt Baby Driver's salary

On the 23rd, a video titled 'Do not Go to My Aunt's Cold noodle recipe' was released on YouTube's Evolution & Mama TV channel.

In the video, Aunt Baby Driver started making cold noodles for So-won Ham, who was hungry, with her cooking skills.

So-won Ham and Evolution began eating cold noodles made by Aunt Baby Driver. The three talked about their daughter, Hyejeong, who was looking for a side, and Evolution said, "My aunt and wife talk all day long."

After eating all the cold noodles, Evolution asked Aunt Baby Driversitter about the date and asked, "How much do you have to pay this month?" Aunt Baby Driver replied, “I didn’t count it because I had a red day, maybe over 300.”

Evolution captioned: “I give you what you say. I never set the amount. Never.” Evolution then revealed how he was depositing his aunt's salary and said, "I sent my aunt."

My aunt, who learned about the salary deposit through mobile phone vibration, said, "Thank you in Chinese."

On the other hand, So-won Ham and Evolution have suffered conflicts such as Baby Driver Sitter aunt and Gapjil controversy.