So-won Ham, who eventually leaves for "Recognition of Broadcasting Falsify," "Readying for Director, Crazy."

Broadcaster So-won Ham is set to move inSo-won Ham recently posted a picture on his instagram saying I am ready for the director.In the photo So-won Ham is checking his eye-body in an orange bra top and leggings; So-won Ham has a skinny figure.So-won Hams skinny body was admired by fans saying I cheer, I am beautiful and I am really body, and So-won Ham danced with a humor.So-won Ham, in particular, revealed the shambles of the house, saying, The house is shambles these days, and how shambles are you going to see? The luggage you pack to move attracts attention.Meanwhile, So-won Ham acknowledged the Falsify controversy of wifes taste and got off all broadcasts.

Broadcaster So-won Ham is set to move in

So-won Ham recently posted a picture on his instagram saying "I am ready for the director."

In the photo So-won Ham is checking his eye-body in an orange bra top and leggings; So-won Ham has a skinny figure.

So-won Ham's skinny body was admired by fans saying "I cheer", "I am beautiful" and "I am really body", and So-won Ham danced with a humor.

So-won Ham, in particular, revealed the shambles of the house, saying, “The house is shambles these days, and how shambles are you going to see?” The luggage you pack to move attracts attention.

Meanwhile, So-won Ham acknowledged the Falsify controversy of 'wife's taste' and got off all broadcasts.