"One-way breakup, one didn't want...Oh Jin-yeon, Jun Hyun-moo X comet breakup two mutch ozzie 'dispute'

The first time that the two sides were separated from each other, the two sides were criticized for their separation from each other.Oh Jin-yeon appeared on SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape Cult show on the 4th and had time to consult the listeners love affairs.On this days consultation, Oh Jin-yeon said, Friends give me a lot of love counseling.When I talk about others, I am a doctor, rational and rational. He introduced himself as a love counselor doctor. The problem is that Oh Jin-yeon said, There is a couple who broke up a while ago.I will know all of these couples, said KBS announcer 32, who showed off his close connections to the show, Jun Hyun-moo, suggesting the process of separation.In particular, Oh Jin-yeon said, It was a little long and I did not want one, but I broke up unilaterally.Friend asked, What the hell do you mean, why are you getting in touch when youre separated?So I seemed to want to remain a good image when I saw the contents of the other persons text. In addition, he said,  (to my best friend) How do you want to be remembered by your opponent? and said he wanted to sort it out, Friend said, I honestly dont want you to shake me.So I asked Friend to send the right prescription to the opponent by texting, and as a result, the opponent came to finish well. Oh Jin-yeons breakup counseling case caused a big wave after the broadcast.Jun Hyun-moo and Lee Hye-sung were the only couples who were publicized based on the time of Oh Jin-yeons broadcast. Jun Hyun-moo and Lee Hye-sung made the breakup official on the 22nd of last month through their agency, saying, We have remained a strong helper to each other.In addition, Oh Jin-yeon has long shown that he is a close friend of Jun Hyun-moo, so he said that Friends love counseling naturally converged into Jun Hyun-moo and added comments such as one did not want to break up unilaterally and  There were numerous speculations and suspicions between the comets breakup.Oh Jin-yeons best-privacy Disclosure for the fun of broadcasting was an over-the-line outpost itself.Oh Jin-yeon, who talked about the love story of best friend who everyone knows rather than his love history like a pride.As a result, only the breakup between Jun Hyun-moo and Lee Hye-sung was hurt once again.

The first time that the two sides were separated from each other, the two sides were criticized for their separation from each other.

Oh Jin-yeon appeared on SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape Cult show' on the 4th and had time to consult the listener's love affairs. On this day's consultation, Oh Jin-yeon said, "Friends give me a lot of love counseling. When I talk about others, I am a doctor, rational and rational. "He introduced himself as a" love counselor doctor. "

The problem is that Oh Jin-yeon said, "There is a couple who broke up a while ago. I will know all of these couples, "said KBS announcer 32, who showed off his close connections to the show, Jun Hyun-moo, suggesting the process of separation. In particular, Oh Jin-yeon said, "It was a little long and I did not want one, but I broke up unilaterally." Friend asked, 'What the hell do you mean, why are you getting in touch when you're separated?' So I seemed to want to remain a good image when I saw the contents of the other person's text. "

In addition, he said, " (to my best Friend) "How do you want to be remembered by your opponent?" and said he wanted to sort it out, Friend said, 'I honestly don't want you to shake me.' So I asked Friend to send the right prescription to the opponent by texting, and as a result, the opponent came to finish well. "

Oh Jin-yeon's breakup counseling case caused a big wave after the broadcast. Jun Hyun-moo and Lee Hye-sung were the only couples who were publicized based on the time of Oh Jin-yeon's broadcast. Jun Hyun-moo and Lee Hye-sung made the breakup official on the 22nd of last month through their agency, saying, "We have remained a strong helper to each other."

In addition, Oh Jin-yeon has long shown that he is a close Friend of Jun Hyun-moo, so he said that 'Friends' love counseling' naturally converged into Jun Hyun-moo and added comments such as "one did not want to break up unilaterally" and " There were numerous speculations and suspicions between the comet's breakup.

Oh Jin-yeon's best-privacy Disclosure for the fun of broadcasting was an over-the-line outpost itself. Oh Jin-yeon, who talked about the love story of 'best Friend who everyone knows' rather than his love history like a pride. As a result, only the breakup between Jun Hyun-moo and Lee Hye-sung was hurt once again.