Oh Jeong-yeon, Hyun Bin and a friendly two-shot "Happy Good News"

Former announcer Oh Jeong-yeon celebrated the marriage of actor Hyun Bin.On the 3rd, Oh Jeong-yeon posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled The contents that have been taken have now opened, and I really congratulate Hyun Bin on good news.In the photo, Oh Jeong-yeon is taking a self-portrait alongside Hyun Bin, and the bright smile of the two made the viewers laugh.The fans who saw this responded such as I congratulate you, It is beautiful and I can see the picture only.iMBC  Photo Source: Oh Jeong-yeon Instagram

Former announcer Oh Jeong-yeon celebrated the marriage of actor Hyun Bin.

On the 3rd, Oh Jeong-yeon posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled "The contents that have been taken have now opened, and I really congratulate Hyun Bin on good news".

In the photo, Oh Jeong-yeon is taking a self-portrait alongside Hyun Bin, and the bright smile of the two made the viewers laugh.

The fans who saw this responded such as "I congratulate you", "It is beautiful" and "I can see the picture only".

iMBC Photo Source: Oh Jeong-yeon Instagram