Jun Hyun-moo What sin? Oh Jeong-yeon 'Love of Others' Talk Beef

Oh Jin-yeons love of others talk, which only Jun Hyun-moo summoned, bought a conversation.On March 4, SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) and Love Affairs corner, Oh Jeong-yeon, an announcer, appeared and talked about love.On this day, Oh Jin-yeon said, I usually consult my friends love affairs frequently. I know all these people a while ago, but anyway, I broke up.It was a little old. One didnt want to (break up). I broke up unilaterally and the text came. What the hell does this mean?I broke up, but why do you get in touch? I wanted to stay in a good image in the text.I said, Do you want to contact me or do it again? So I just want to sort it out now, I do not want to shake me anymore.There was a letter that was neatly finished. It gave each other a good finish without hurting. After Oh Jin-yeons remarks, the articles were poured out and the blindness of Jun Hyun-moo was mentioned.Oh Jin-yeon and Jun Hyun-moo have been showing friendship by mentioning each other in various entertainments with the motive of KBS announcer 32.On February 22, about two weeks ago, Jun Hyun-moo officially acknowledged his recent breakup with Lee Hye-sung, who has been in public for two years.As many people noticed the breakup news of the couple who had been involved in the marriage several times, it was quite natural for some netizens to guess Jun Hyun-moo and Lee Hye-sung as a breakup couple that everyone knows.Many netizens pointed out Oh Jin-yeons indiscretion.Although he did not reveal the subject, Oh Jin-yeon said, Who does Oh Jin-yeon know?In response to Kim Tae-gyuns words, he laughed and revealed that his counselor was a celebrity and provided a too big rice cake (a topic, a story).All broadcasters, including Oh Jin-yeon, should not overlook the ripple power of their remarks: one small statement snowballs, eventually becoming a rumor and a foregone conclusion.The person she intended may not be Jun Hyun-moo, but the netizens are already accepting the main character of the love counseling as Jun Hyun-moo.No matter how Oh Jin-yeon explains, it seems too late to pick it up, but Jun Hyun-moo and Lee Hye-sung, who were walking their own paths well, were still standing and hit by stones.

Oh Jin-yeon's "love of others" talk, which only Jun Hyun-moo summoned, bought a conversation.

On March 4, SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as 'TV Cultwo Show') and 'Love Affairs' corner, Oh Jeong-yeon, an announcer, appeared and talked about love.

On this day, Oh Jin-yeon said, "I usually consult my friends' love affairs frequently." "I know all these people a while ago, but anyway, I broke up. It was a little old. One didn't want to (break up). I broke up unilaterally and the text came. 'What the hell does this mean? I broke up, but why do you get in touch? "I wanted to stay in a good image in the text."

"I said, 'Do you want to contact me or do it again?' So I just want to sort it out now, I do not want to shake me anymore.' There was a letter that was neatly finished. It gave each other a good finish without hurting. "

After Oh Jin-yeon's remarks, the articles were poured out and the blindness of Jun Hyun-moo was mentioned. Oh Jin-yeon and Jun Hyun-moo have been showing friendship by mentioning each other in various entertainments with the motive of KBS announcer 32.

On February 22, about two weeks ago, Jun Hyun-moo officially acknowledged his recent breakup with Lee Hye-sung, who has been in public for two years. As many people noticed the breakup news of the couple who had been involved in the marriage several times, it was quite natural for some netizens to guess Jun Hyun-moo and Lee Hye-sung as a "breakup couple that everyone knows".

Many netizens pointed out Oh Jin-yeon's indiscretion. Although he did not reveal the subject, Oh Jin-yeon said, "Who does Oh Jin-yeon know? "In response to Kim Tae-gyun's words, he laughed and revealed that his counselor was a celebrity and provided a too big rice cake (a topic, a story).

All broadcasters, including Oh Jin-yeon, should not overlook the ripple power of their remarks: one small statement snowballs, eventually becoming a rumor and a foregone conclusion. The person she intended may not be Jun Hyun-moo, but the netizens are already accepting the main character of the love counseling as Jun Hyun-moo. No matter how Oh Jin-yeon explains, it seems too late to pick it up, but Jun Hyun-moo and Lee Hye-sung, who were walking their own paths well, were still standing and hit by stones.