'TV Cultwo Show' Oh Jin-yeon "Jeon-nam, I'm notified of separation 7 times .. A prescription for a good deal"

Broadcaster Oh Jin-yeon has revealed her past love affair.In the Intimacy section of SBS Power FMs Two-Ship Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), which was broadcast on the 4th, Park Sung-kwang appeared as a special DJ, and Chokga and Oh Jeong-yeon appeared as guests.On the same day, Oh Jin-yeon said, I am in rehabilitation treatment with hard work, and I think it is a medal because it is a ball blocking.(Fingers) My knuckles are thick, so I cant get a ring. I thought it would be better soon, but I am not able to support it because I am old. Oh Jin-yeon said that he majored in Vallejo when preparing for the entrance examination in the past,  (in The Girls who hit the goal) suddenly entered the goalkeeper, but I was lowered without knowing it.He said that the basic movement is okay from the beginning. Vallejo basics are helpful for soccer.Oh Jin-yeon then took the time to listen to and talk about the love story of listeners through the Intimacy corner.Oh Jin-yeon said, Friends have a lot of love counseling. When talking, they are doctoral, rational and rational.When Friends capture the tok and send it to me when they are dating, I will let you know, and it works well. Everyone can know. Friend, who just broke up. I heard from someone who broke up. I thought he wanted to be a good image.Friend said he wanted to clean up, so he gave me the right prescription. I got a letter that was neatly finished. Oh Jin-yeon said, The man Friend I met before asked me to break up.At first, I caught him, but he wanted me to be better at him, so he prescribed a high-dose prescription. He said break-up seven times. Eighth was cold.I did not look back. DB

Broadcaster Oh Jin-yeon has revealed her past love affair.

In the Intimacy section of SBS Power FM's Two-Ship Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), which was broadcast on the 4th, Park Sung-kwang appeared as a special DJ, and Chokga and Oh Jeong-yeon appeared as guests.

On the same day, Oh Jin-yeon said, "I am in rehabilitation treatment with hard work, and I think it is a medal because it is a ball blocking. (Fingers) My knuckles are thick, so I can't get a ring. I thought it would be better soon, but I am not able to support it because I am old. "

Oh Jin-yeon said that he majored in Vallejo when preparing for the entrance examination in the past, " (in 'The Girls who hit the goal') suddenly entered the goalkeeper, but I was lowered without knowing it. He said that the basic movement is okay from the beginning. "Vallejo basics are helpful for soccer.

Oh Jin-yeon then took the time to listen to and talk about the love story of listeners through the Intimacy corner.

Oh Jin-yeon said, "Friends have a lot of love counseling. When talking, they are doctoral, rational and rational. When Friends capture the tok and send it to me when they are dating, I will let you know, and it works well. "

“Everyone can know. Friend, who just broke up. I heard from someone who broke up. I thought he wanted to be a good image. Friend said he wanted to clean up, so he gave me the right prescription. I got a letter that was neatly finished. "

Oh Jin-yeon said, "The man Friend I met before asked me to break up. At first, I caught him, but he wanted me to be better at him, so he prescribed a high-dose prescription. He said break-up seven times. Eighth was cold. I did not look back. "

DB