Jun Hyun-moo motive' Oh Jin-yeon "all known breakup couple...it was a one-way breakup"

Oh Jin-yeon, a broadcaster from KBS announcer, said that he had a farewell consultation with a famous couple who recently separated.Oh Jin-yeon appeared in the corner of SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape Cult show - Love affairs on the 4th, and recently revealed the behind-the-scenes of famous couples.A couple who knew everything a while ago broke up, and (my friend) got in touch with the partner who broke up, he said. I did not want to break up (and I left) unilaterally, but the other person texted me.The Friend asked me, What do you mean by this (the contact between the break-ups)? Why do you contact me when I broke up?When I saw the message, I felt that I wanted to remain a good image after the separation in the text. Oh Jin-yeon said he gave Friend a solution, saying, I asked Friend if he would like to get in touch or continue.I hope you dont shake me anymore. So I arranged the right prescription for it and said, Send this.Friend reportedly sent a message to his lover, who had been separated as Oh Jin-yeon instructed, and received a reply that neatly concluded the relationship.Oh Jin-yeon said, I want to finish each other without hurt.Oh Jin-yeon joined KBS 32 as an announcer in 2006 and declared freelancer in 2015. KBS motives include Jun Hyun-moo, Choi Song-hyun and Lee Ji-ae.

Oh Jin-yeon, a broadcaster from KBS announcer, said that he had a farewell consultation with a famous couple who recently separated.

Oh Jin-yeon appeared in the corner of SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape Cult show - Love affairs' on the 4th, and recently revealed the behind-the-scenes of famous couples.

"A couple who knew everything a while ago broke up, and (my Friend) got in touch with the partner who broke up," he said. "I did not want to break up (and I left) unilaterally, but the other person texted me."

"The Friend asked me, 'What do you mean by this (the contact between the break-ups)? Why do you contact me when I broke up?' When I saw the message, I felt that I wanted to remain a good image after the separation in the text. "

Oh Jin-yeon said he gave Friend a solution, saying, "I asked Friend if he would like to get in touch or continue." I hope you don't shake me anymore. So I arranged the right prescription for it and said, "Send this."

Friend reportedly sent a message to his lover, who had been separated as Oh Jin-yeon instructed, and received a reply that neatly concluded the relationship. Oh Jin-yeon said, "I want to finish each other without hurt."

Oh Jin-yeon joined KBS 32 as an announcer in 2006 and declared freelancer in 2015. KBS motives include Jun Hyun-moo, Choi Song-hyun and Lee Ji-ae.