Oh Jin-yeon "caught seven times on the breakup notice of his ex-boyfriend, cooled down on the eighth" (TV Cultwo Show)

Oh Jin-yeon has revealed her past love affair.On March 4, SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) and Love Situation corner featured Koyotae Chokga and Oh Jeong-yeon, a former announcer.On this day, Oh Jin-yeon answered different from situation to situation when asked what style it is when he breaks up, and solved the love slew of the past.Oh Jin-yeon said: Ive done that before, my boyfriend asked me to break up, so I grabbed him at first because it was good.I turned out to be a prescription for a breakup because I wanted me to be better. He said, I want you to hold on to me, so I want you to stop meeting number seven. I grabbed him and suddenly felt like I met him again, so I was sticky and good, so I did this (notice of separation) seven times.In the eighth, I was cold. I do not look back when I do.

Oh Jin-yeon has revealed her past love affair.

On March 4, SBS Power FM "Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter referred to as "TV Cultwo Show") and "Love Situation" corner featured Koyotae Chokga and Oh Jeong-yeon, a former announcer.

On this day, Oh Jin-yeon answered "different from situation to situation" when asked what style it is when he breaks up, and solved the love slew of the past.

Oh Jin-yeon said: "I've done that before, my boyfriend asked me to break up, so I grabbed him at first because it was good. I turned out to be a prescription for a breakup because I wanted me to be better. "

"He said, "I want you to hold on to me, so I want you to stop meeting number seven." I grabbed him and suddenly felt like I met him again, so I was sticky and good, so I did this (notice of separation) seven times. In the eighth, I was cold. I do not look back when I do. "