Oh Jin-yeon "I know you a couple dating counseling, clean up a little bit" (TV Cultwo Show)

Oh Jin-yeon, an announcer, has helped organize the couple who broke up a while ago.Koyotae Chokga and broadcaster Oh Jeong-yeon appeared as guests in the Intimacy () section of SBS Power FMs Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) and Love History broadcast on March 4.Before listening to the listeners love affair on this day, Kim Tae-kyun asked Oh Jin-yeon if people around him had various love counseling.Oh Jin-yeon said, Friends do a lot. Brothers, sisters.I can not be so rational and rational when I talk to friends, he said. Friends talk. They capture and send me how to answer.I tell you, it works so well, he boasted.I think they know all of them a while ago. Anyway, I broke up.Oh Jin-yeon said: It was a bit old, one didnt want to (break up) anyway, but I broke up unilaterally and the text came.What does this mean, why do you get in touch? I read the text that I want to remain a good image.I asked if I would like to get back to you, so I wanted to clean up without any more shaking. So I sent a prescription saying, Send it like this.After that, a letter came to me to finish neatly. I finished each other without hurting. When Kim Tae-kyun heard the story, he asked her what she would do if she texted the separated woman Friend again, and she said, I never meet.(When we are together) we do our best. We hold on to it, no matter how we break up. If we can not, we can not help it.Oh Jin-yeon asked what style he would break up in his case, saying, It varies from situation to situation. I agree with the real Mr.And then he said, Ive done that. I first caught him because he wanted to break up. It was good.I did it seven times to me, to mean you could hold me. Stop it. Hold it.In the eighth, I was cold. I do not look back when I do.

Oh Jin-yeon, an announcer, has helped organize the couple who broke up a while ago.

Koyotae Chokga and broadcaster Oh Jeong-yeon appeared as guests in the "Intimacy ()" section of SBS Power FM's "Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter referred to as "TV Cultwo Show") and "Love History" broadcast on March 4.

Before listening to the listeners' love affair on this day, Kim Tae-kyun asked Oh Jin-yeon if people around him had various love counseling.

Oh Jin-yeon said, "Friends do a lot. Brothers, sisters. I can not be so rational and rational when I talk to Friends, "he said." Friends talk. They capture and send me how to answer. I tell you, it works so well," he boasted.

"I think they know all of them a while ago. Anyway, I broke up." Oh Jin-yeon said: "It was a bit old, one didn't want to (break up) anyway, but I broke up unilaterally and the text came. 'What does this mean, why do you get in touch?' I read the text that I want to remain a good image. I asked if I would like to get back to you, so I wanted to clean up without any more shaking. So I sent a prescription saying, 'Send it like this.' After that, a letter came to me to finish neatly. I finished each other without hurting. "

When Kim Tae-kyun heard the story, he asked her what she would do if she texted the separated woman Friend again, and she said, "I never meet. (When we are together) we do our best. We hold on to it, no matter how we break up. If we can not, we can not help it.

Oh Jin-yeon asked what style he would break up in his case, saying, "It varies from situation to situation. I agree with the real Mr.

And then he said, "I've done that. I first caught him because he wanted to break up. It was good. I did it seven times to me, to mean you could hold me. Stop it. Hold it. In the eighth, I was cold. I do not look back when I do. "