Oh Jin-yeon "Café Closed, Rent Is Too Damn High Party Impression In Koshiguk...You Can't Take Rights" (TV Cultwo Show)

Oh Jin-yeon told the story of the decision to close the cafe.On March 4, SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) and Love Situation corner featured Koyotae Chokga and Oh Jeong-yeon, a former announcer.On this day, Oh Jin-yeon asked if he would lose any money, saying, Everyone looks broken. But as Park Sung-kwang said,If you know it, you have to pay for it and think it in advance, but you like people so much.Feelings, who like to meet people and can not calculate and fall into a deep, heartfelt feeling, he replied.Kim Tae-kyun directly mentioned Oh Jin-yeons cafe business.Oh Jin-yeon opened a cafe in Shinsu-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul after opening in May 2019, but closed last year due to the strike of Corona 19 (Coronavirus Infection-19).Oh Jin-yeon told me why he calmly started a cafe. Oh Jin-yeon said, I liked people and needed attachment space.I met a lot of new people and I had a place for my acquaintances, so I could continue my relationship.I was able to decorate it as I liked and it was such an attachment space, but I can drag it out if I can hold it. Oh Jin-yeon asked how many pyeongs he had, about 25 pyeong, he said. There were more than 10 tables. It was on the first floor and right next to Sogang University.There was also my office, he explained.When asked about the rent, he said, I can tell you now. I closed the door because it was Koshiguk (Corona 19 city). Its two years to stay.Despite being Koshi, it was called for the Rent Is Too Damn High Party to rise. (Of course) there could be circumstances. (But) it was so heartbreaking.I heard Feelings who didnt understand, Oh Jin-yeon replied, Yes, Era (I wanted) when asked if he had folded it.Confessions also for the loss: Oh Jin-yeon said: Ive been over and over.I did not calculate it, but after all, I finished the interior cost consulting cost, barista certification fee, which is considerable. About 5 to 1 cost, he said.Kim Tae-kyun joked, Is it between 5 billion and 10 billion won? Oh Jin-yeon added, I actually did not receive the right.

Oh Jin-yeon told the story of the decision to close the cafe.

On March 4, SBS Power FM "Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter referred to as "TV Cultwo Show") and "Love Situation" corner featured Koyotae Chokga and Oh Jeong-yeon, a former announcer.

On this day, Oh Jin-yeon asked if he would lose any money, saying, "Everyone looks 'broken.' But as Park Sung-kwang said, If you know it, you have to pay for it and think it in advance, but you like people so much. Feelings, who like to meet people and can not calculate and fall into a deep, heartfelt feeling, "he replied.

Kim Tae-kyun directly mentioned Oh Jin-yeon's cafe business. Oh Jin-yeon opened a cafe in Shinsu-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul after opening in May 2019, but closed last year due to the strike of Corona 19 (Coronavirus Infection-19).

Oh Jin-yeon told me why he calmly started a cafe. Oh Jin-yeon said, "I liked people and needed attachment space. I met a lot of new people and I had a place for my acquaintances, so I could continue my relationship. I was able to decorate it as I liked and it was such an attachment space, but I can drag it out if I can hold it. "

Oh Jin-yeon asked how many pyeongs he had, "about 25 pyeong," he said. "There were more than 10 tables. It was on the first floor and right next to Sogang University. There was also my office," he explained.

When asked about the rent, he said, "I can tell you now. I closed the door because it was Koshiguk (Corona 19 city). It's two years to stay. Despite being Koshi, it was called for the Rent Is Too Damn High Party to rise. (Of course) there could be circumstances. (But) it was so heartbreaking. "I heard Feelings who didn't understand," Oh Jin-yeon replied, "Yes, Era (I wanted)" when asked if he had folded it.

Confessions also for the loss: Oh Jin-yeon said: "I've been over and over. I did not calculate it, but after all, I finished the interior cost consulting cost, barista certification fee, which is considerable. About 5 to 1 cost, "he said. Kim Tae-kyun joked, "Is it between 5 billion and 10 billion won?" Oh Jin-yeon added, "I actually did not receive the right."