So-won Ham explains in a year of suspicion of academic background "My school number is still clear...I only believe it."

Broadcaster So-won Ham has explained the allegations of academic background in more than a year.So-won Ham said on his SNS on the 12th, Pican pie is more than that to me. I dance when a 17-year-old girl who lived in a 7-pyeong rooftop room of Daechi-dong liked it.I can not get my lessons properly. I have to steal and learn all other lessons except group lessons.I have to starve rice. I was 10kg thinner than now. I have to do it again from now on. I was sad and tears were Moy Yat.My body, which had already hardened to see when this war would end, had to do all the work I had to do, with the pain of Moy Yats blood blowing, the practice of more than nine hours, my dance suits, sweating like laundry, wearing again, sweating again.I have no real money and no back. I am the only one who believes that a dreamy girl who was in 17-year-old Jinsun was comforted by pecan pie when she was too hard to give up. You can do it. Hope you can eat this Moy Yat The 17-year-old girl who overcame the war time is now 47 years old and Hyejeong is a mother. So-won Ham said, The most difficult thing when the controversy over college entrance was that the sweat and effort of a 17-year-old girl was just blowing from her lips.My Sookmyung Womens University number 9536 *** It is still so clear .. Life is so sick and sad, and it is sweet like pecan pie.I am also eating pecan pie before the Chinese class I do not want to do. You can do it even if you are late. So-won Ham has been controversial about his academic background since his past remarks that he had entered Sookmyung Womens University in April last year.Meanwhile, So-won Ham has a Chinese Husband Evolution and marriage, and has one girl.Pecan pie, that means more to meDaechi-dong, who lived in a seven-pyeong rooftopA 17-year-old girl took a heartI dance, and I dont get my lessonsAll but group lessons, theyre looking at other peoples lessonsYou have to learn, and you have to starveIt was 10kg thinner than it is nowIve been trying to figure outWe need to start over.I was sad and tears were moy yatMy body, which has already hardened when this fight will end, is the pain of Moy Yat blood breakingmore than nine hours of practiceI took off my dance suit, squeezed my sweat like a laundry, put on it again, sweated again.Im not a good headI had to do all the workI have no real money. I have no money. I am the only one who believes that a dreamy girl who was 17 years oldIf you are too hard to give up to dieI comforted him with pecan pieI recounted myselfYou can do it, you can do itThe sweat flowing through my body will make your dream come true with tears flowing through my eyesThis sweetness on my tongueHope you could eat this one day Moy YatThe 17-year-old girl who overcame that warNow, at 47, Hyejeong is a motherThe hardest thing when the controversy over college entrance was that the sweat and effort of a 17-year-old girl was just blowing from her lips.My Sookmyung Womens University number 9536 **** Its still so clear.Life is so sick and sad, and it is as sweet as pecan pie.Im also recounting eating pecan pie before I want to do Chinese lessonsYou can do it, but youre old enoughI can do it.So-won Ham SNS

Broadcaster So-won Ham has explained the allegations of academic background in more than a year.

So-won Ham said on his SNS on the 12th, "Pican pie is more than that to me. I dance when a 17-year-old girl who lived in a 7-pyeong rooftop room of Daechi-dong liked it. I can not get my lessons properly. I have to steal and learn all other lessons except group lessons. I have to starve rice. I was 10kg thinner than now. I have to do it again from now on. "

“I was sad and tears were Moy Yat. My body, which had already hardened to see when this war would end, had to do all the work I had to do, with the pain of Moy Yat's blood blowing, the practice of more than nine hours, my dance suits, sweating like laundry, wearing again, sweating again.

“I have no real money and no back.” I am the only one who believes that a dreamy girl who was in 17-year-old Jinsun was comforted by pecan pie when she was too hard to give up. You can do it. Hope you can eat this Moy Yat The 17-year-old girl who overcame the war time is now 47 years old and Hyejeong is a mother. "

So-won Ham said, "The most difficult thing when the controversy over college entrance was that the sweat and effort of a 17-year-old girl was just blowing from her lips. My Sookmyung Women's University number 9536 *** It is still so clear .. Life is so sick and sad, and it is sweet like pecan pie. I am also eating pecan pie before the Chinese class I do not want to do. You can do it even if you are late. "

So-won Ham has been controversial about his academic background since his past remarks that he had entered Sookmyung Women's University in April last year.

Meanwhile, So-won Ham has a Chinese Husband Evolution and marriage, and has one girl.

Pecan pie, that means more to me

Daechi-dong, who lived in a seven-pyeong rooftop

A 17-year-old girl took a heart

I dance, and I don't get my lessons

All but group lessons, they're looking at other people's lessons

You have to learn, and you have to starve

It was 10kg thinner than it is now

I've been trying to figure out

We need to start over.

I was sad and tears were Moy Yat

My body, which has already hardened when this fight will end, is the pain of Moy Yat blood breaking

more than nine hours of practice

I took off my dance suit, squeezed my sweat like a laundry, put on it again, sweated again.

I'm not a good head

I had to do all the work

I have no real money. I have no money. I am the only one who believes that a dreamy girl who was 17 years old

If you are too hard to give up to die

I comforted him with pecan pie

I recounted myself

You can do it, you can do it

The sweat flowing through my body will make your dream come true with tears flowing through my eyes

This sweetness on my tongue

Hope you could eat this one day Moy Yat

The 17-year-old girl who overcame that war

Now, at 47, Hyejeong is a mother

The hardest thing when the controversy over college entrance was that the sweat and effort of a 17-year-old girl was just blowing from her lips. My Sookmyung Women's University number 9536 **** It's still so clear.

Life is so sick and sad, and it is as sweet as pecan pie.

I'm also recounting eating pecan pie before I want to do Chinese lessons

You can do it, but you're old enough

I can do it.

So-won Ham SNS