Park Myeong-su "Ji Suk-jin, Lee Kyung-kyu daughter did not sing marriage ceremony, but was recognized as a junior" (Radio show)

Park Myeong-su reveals Lee Kyung-kyu daughter marriage-style episodeSinger Kim Jung-min appeared as a guest on KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show broadcast on December 20th.Park Myeong-su said, When Lee Kyung-kyus daughter marriage, Seokjin called her brother to go.Then, I have never seen Kyung-gyus brother So, I am a respectable senior who has only one, do not you have to go?Then I went to the marriage ceremony and I was here. Park Myeong-su said, I sit down and my brother is doing one word after the ceremony.Thank you to one of you today, I didnt call Ji Suk-jin. So I broke. Seokjin took a stamp. He loved it.I didnt call but one came, Ji Suk-jin, he added, and suddenly I got up.Kim Jung-min said, Is it bad between you two?Park Myeong-su said, No, there is no Zazu exchange, so Seokjin is recognized.I went to the congratulatory service and was recognized as a junior.

Park Myeong-su reveals Lee Kyung-kyu daughter marriage-style episode

Singer Kim Jung-min appeared as a guest on KBS Cool FM 'Park Myeong-su's Radio show' broadcast on December 20th.

Park Myeong-su said, "When Lee Kyung-kyu's daughter marriage, Seokjin called her brother to go. Then, 'I have never seen Kyung-gyu's brother' So, 'I am a respectable senior who has only one, do not you have to go?' Then I went to the marriage ceremony and I was here. "

Park Myeong-su said, "I sit down and my brother is doing one word after the ceremony. "Thank you to one of you today, I didn't call Ji Suk-jin." So I broke. Seokjin took a stamp. He loved it. 'I didn't call but one came, Ji Suk-jin,' he added, 'and suddenly I got up.'

Kim Jung-min said, "Is it bad between you two? "Park Myeong-su said," No, there is no Zazu exchange, so Seokjin is recognized. I went to the congratulatory service and was recognized as a junior. "