Park Myeong-su, Botox Surgery Confessions ⁇ Wrinkle buds, Addicted (Radio show)

Park Myeong-su Confessions Botox TreatmentOn October 21, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show was a time to read the stories of listeners.On this day, a listener sent a story saying, I tried to put a tape on my face, but it looks a little younger because I pulled it up.Park Myeong-su said, For the first time in my life, I was injected with Botox by Adana Kebab ⁇ .Im worried that Im going to be addicted, he said with a smile. My brows are straightened. I should have gotten it sooner.On the other hand, Park Myeong-su married Han Su-min, a dermatologist in 2008, and has one daughter.

Park Myeong-su Confessions Botox Treatment On October 21, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show' was a time to read the stories of listeners. On this day, a listener sent a story saying, "I tried to put a tape on my face, but it looks a little younger because I pulled it up." Park Myeong-su said, "For the first time in my life, I was injected with Botox by Adana Kebab ⁇ . "I'm worried that I'm going to be addicted," he said with a smile. "My brows are straightened. I should have gotten it sooner." On the other hand, Park Myeong-su married Han Su-min, a dermatologist in 2008, and has one daughter.