Park Myeong-su 14 hours after 6 pm fasting + walking, I tried to lose 4 km (Radio show)

Park Myeong-su talked about dieting.On September 16, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show was a time to read the stories of listeners.One of the listeners on this day said, I guess I got fat. I do not fit any of the autumn clothes I wore last year. I do not want to throw it away.Park Myeong-su said, If you have a hard time, you will lose weight, but suddenly you can not break up with someone you are meeting well. You have to make a routine.He said, After 5 oclock and 6 oclock in the evening, I do not eat at all. I fast for 14 hours and walk for more than an hour. If I do this for a month, I lose 3 or 4 kilos.Do not overeat, do not overeat, keep fasting for 14 hours and 15 hours, and lose weight in a month. When I tried it, it really fell out.

Park Myeong-su talked about dieting. On September 16, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show' was a time to read the stories of listeners. One of the listeners on this day said, "I guess I got fat." "I do not fit any of the autumn clothes I wore last year. I do not want to throw it away. Park Myeong-su said, "If you have a hard time, you will lose weight, but suddenly you can not break up with someone you are meeting well. You have to make a routine." He said, "After 5 o'clock and 6 o'clock in the evening, I do not eat at all. I fast for 14 hours and walk for more than an hour. If I do this for a month, I lose 3 or 4 kilos. Do not overeat, do not overeat, keep fasting for 14 hours and 15 hours, and lose weight in a month. "When I tried it, it really fell out."