J. Y. Park, Celebration How Much Did You Put in...Baek A-yeon Laughter Full Bloom "Good" ('Radio show')

Singer Baek A-yeon expressed her gratitude to J. Y. Parks Celebration.Singer Baek A-yeon and Yoo Sung-eun appeared as guests on KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show broadcast on the 6th.On the same day, Park Myeong-su said, Zinc got married in August. Congratulations, and asked, Is it good to be a newlywed? Baek A-yeon replied, I am good. Park Myeong-su said, Live more.I have to listen to my husband, he laughed.When asked if many colleagues came to Wedding ceremony, Baek A-yeon said, I was married and said, What kind of baby is married?J.Y. Park, the head of JYP Entertainment, was also mentioned. When Park Myeong-su asked, Is it obvious, but did you put enough (celebration)? Baek A-yeon said, It was good.Baek A-yeon said, Its a song that I release in two years and two months. Its called Lime. I tried to express my fresh and bitter taste in love.It is the song that I want to be able to dance with the most beat of the songs I have ever called. As for future plans, he said, Since the new song comes out at 6 oclock today, I would like to ask for a lot of love. I want to work as hard as I have been in this song for a long time.

Singer Baek A-yeon expressed her gratitude to J. Y. Park's Celebration. Singer Baek A-yeon and Yoo Sung-eun appeared as guests on KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show' broadcast on the 6th. On the same day, Park Myeong-su said, "Zinc got married in August. Congratulations," and asked, "Is it good to be a newlywed?" Baek A-yeon replied, "I am good." Park Myeong-su said, "Live more. I have to listen to my husband, "he laughed. When asked if many colleagues came to Wedding ceremony, Baek A-yeon said, "I was married and said, 'What kind of baby is married?' J.Y. Park, the head of JYP Entertainment, was also mentioned. When Park Myeong-su asked, "Is it obvious, but did you put enough (Celebration)?" Baek A-yeon said, "It was good." Baek A-yeon said, "It's a song that I release in two years and two months. It's called 'Lime'. I tried to express my fresh and bitter taste in love." It is the song that I want to be able to dance with the most beat of the songs I have ever called. " As for future plans, he said, "Since the new song comes out at 6 o'clock today, I would like to ask for a lot of love. I want to work as hard as I have been in this song for a long time.