Paeng Hyun Sook "Park Myeong-su has been treated and lived ..." Tears ('Radio show')

Gag Woman Paeng Hyun Sook expressed his gratitude for Park Myeong-su.On the 17th broadcast KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show 11 In the hometown corner of the city, I made a phone call with Paeng Hyun Sook.Park Myeong-su said, The first person Im going to meet is a senior I respect. Ill connect you with Paeng Hyun Sook, who is both his wife and my senior.Paeng Hyun Sook introduced himself as Pang quinca. From the beginning, he attracted attention with his affection, I love you, Mr. Myeong-su. I love you cute, cute and handsome Park Myeong-su.Park Myeong-su said, Dont lie.Why do you lie? Paeng Hyun Sook said, It is not a lie, but thanks to a lot of good words left to me in my life, and thanks to the nickname quinca, I am treated everywhere. Thank you.Park Myeong-su asked, Where do you hear a lot of quinca? Paeng Hyun Sook said, I recently shot a video of (girl) children and quinca and it was close to 4 million.This is all thanks to Park Myeong-su. Park Myeong-su gave me what my husband could not do. When I immigrated to Sydney in the past, Choi Yang-Rak made me debut again.He saved my family and my family, thank you.Park Myeong-su said, Yang rak talked to my brother the other day and he said the same thing. He said, I have a lot of things to do. Paeng Hyun Sook said, Thank you very much.Park Myeong-su, Park Myeong-su, said, Are you acting? Paeng Hyun Sook said, Its really tears.Park Myeong-su said, Because you are so good, I saw quinca Chall Lindsey Vonn and I did not know who was the idol.Paeng Hyun Sook said, I have the most beautiful legs in the world. Choi Yang-Rak does not know that my legs are pretty. I always wear pants.Park Myeong-su said, Whats wrong? I was surprised to see Lindsey Vonn. Idol class. Paeng Hyun Sook said, I practiced for two weeks.Middle-aged women in their 50s and 70s look at me and hope for a little bit. We tried hard to show that we can maintain a beautiful figure. DB

Gag Woman Paeng Hyun Sook expressed his gratitude for Park Myeong-su. On the 17th broadcast KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show' 11 In the hometown corner of the city, I made a phone call with Paeng Hyun Sook. Park Myeong-su said, "The first person I'm going to meet is a senior I respect. I'll connect you with Paeng Hyun Sook, who is both his wife and my senior." Paeng Hyun Sook introduced himself as "Pang quinca." From the beginning, he attracted attention with his affection, "I love you, Mr. Myeong-su. I love you cute, cute and handsome Park Myeong-su." Park Myeong-su said, "Don't lie. "Why do you lie?" Paeng Hyun Sook said, "It is not a lie, but thanks to a lot of good words left to me in my life, and thanks to the nickname 'quinca', I am treated everywhere. Thank you. Park Myeong-su asked, "Where do you hear a lot of quinca?" Paeng Hyun Sook said, "I recently shot a video of (girl) children and 'quinca' and it was close to 4 million. This is all thanks to Park Myeong-su. "Park Myeong-su gave me what my husband could not do. When I immigrated to Sydney in the past, Choi Yang-Rak made me debut again. He saved my family and my family, thank you." Park Myeong-su said, "yang rak talked to my brother the other day and he said the same thing. He said, 'I have a lot of things to do.'" Paeng Hyun Sook said, "Thank you very much. Park Myeong-su, Park Myeong-su, said, "Are you acting?" Paeng Hyun Sook said, "It's really tears." Park Myeong-su said, "Because you are so good, I saw 'quinca' Chall Lindsey Vonn and I did not know who was the idol. Paeng Hyun Sook said, "I have the most beautiful legs in the world. Choi Yang-Rak does not know that my legs are pretty. I always wear pants." Park Myeong-su said, "What's wrong? I was surprised to see Lindsey Vonn. Idol class." Paeng Hyun Sook said, "I practiced for two weeks." Middle-aged women in their 50s and 70s look at me and hope for a little bit. We tried hard to show that we can maintain a beautiful figure. " DB