Kwon Sang-woo: Son Tae Young Bigger Than Life

Kwon Sang-woo, who appeared on Disney + original Han River, appeared as a guest on KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show on the 11th.On the same day, Kwon Sang-woo asked, Doesnt your family stop you from acting? Wife says she wants you to stop, but if the camera turns, you cant control yourself. Tom Cruise is my goal, he said.When DJ Park Myeong-su asked, Do you have a husband who does not love Wife? Kwon Sang-woo said, Wife is in a foreign country to study children.When I finish a work, I go to see my family, and when I enter the work, I come back (to Korea). I dont feel lonely, so if I meet Wife again in three to four months, its not different from a newlywed, he said.Kwon Sang-woo also praised Son Tae-youngs appearance, saying, My wife sleeps early and has a lot of sleep, and when I see her in the morning, her face is clear.It looks pretty, and Bigger Than Life is pretty, too. Son Tae-young boasted his appearance.He also showed off, saying, People ask me if Im going to see my marriage face to face, but my face is very important. (Son Tae-youngs face) Im not sick of it.Then Park Myeong-su said, So what about our Wife position? Kwon Sang-woo replied, I think it would be great if I had a husband like Park Myeong-su.

Kwon Sang-woo, who appeared on Disney + original 'Han River', appeared as a guest on KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show' on the 11th. On the same day, Kwon Sang-woo asked, "Doesn't your family stop you from acting?" "Wife says she wants you to stop, but if the camera turns, you can't control yourself. Tom Cruise is my goal," he said. When DJ Park Myeong-su asked, "Do you have a husband who does not love Wife?" Kwon Sang-woo said, "Wife is in a foreign country to study children. When I finish a work, I go to see my family, and when I enter the work, I come back (to Korea). " "I don't feel lonely, so if I meet Wife again in three to four months, it's not different from a newlywed," he said. Kwon Sang-woo also praised Son Tae-young's appearance, saying, "My Wife sleeps early and has a lot of sleep, and when I see her in the morning, her face is clear. It looks pretty, and Bigger Than Life is pretty, too. "Son Tae-young boasted his appearance. He also showed off, saying, "People ask me if I'm going to see my marriage face to face, but my face is very important. (Son Tae-young's face) I'm not sick of it." Then Park Myeong-su said, "So what about our Wife position?" Kwon Sang-woo replied, "I think it would be great if I had a husband like Park Myeong-su."