"divorce" Song Chong-gug "Child customer and customer Give up misunderstood, Park Yeon-soo and Moy Yat fought" shock recent situation ('Special World')

Former footballer Song Chong-gug reveals why he gave Divorce and why he gave Child custody a give-upIn MBNs Starmentary Special World, which aired on the 29th, the story of Song Chong-gug, a Taegeuk warrior who lives as a natural, was revealed.On this day, Lee Dong-guk said, I live in a natural person while digging herbs such as Dodok Cago, Sam, and Gochi in the mountains.I learned it at first, but it seems that the distinction is quicker as I keep going, said Song Chong-gug, who can dig goose and doduck.After retiring from soccer, he was popular with his daughters stupid image, and it was after the divorce that he suddenly disappeared and lived in the mountains.Song Chong-gug arranged his nine-year marriage to his ex-wife Park Ip-Seon (Park Yeon-soo) in 2015 and agreed to a divorce.Song Chong-gug Ive been here about seven years, and Ive been here enough not to contact my friends.I thought I was going to get through it, but it was hard at the time. I can not stand it. I went and disappeared. Song Chong-gug, who goes to his soccer classroom once a week, has been in the youth soccer classroom for eight years.Song Chong-gug I cant make a lot of money, but its not hard to live, but I have to close after Corona. The total loss is over a billion.My brothers, who forget all their profits and run them, are going out on delivery, and Im holding on for now.In the soccer classroom, Ji-wook, the son, came to teach lessons. He is dreaming of a soccer player now.Song Chong-gug, who meets his son through lessons once a week, said, I was hoping that my dad would help me if I played soccer.I thought you had a comfortable life when you told me you were playing football a while ago.Song Jung-guk says that he is sorry when he thinks about his children.I thought it would be better to be separate from seeing Moy Yat fighting with children when I bumped into a lot of mothers, he said.So, the decision to take a moment did not overcome the conflict and led to the divorce.Song Chong-gug said, In court these days, if you do a divorce, you have a Child custody on the side of the child.I had to meet them every time I tried to take them off, and I said I knew, but there was a story that Child custody also gave up and abandoned the kids.I dont think theres any end to the attacks on me. Divorce is a couple thing. Its personal.No matter how close they are, we dont know 100%, he added.So long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long,We need to calm down a little, so we have to go to each other, and naturally the impact has to go to the children. It took a long time.
Former footballer Song Chong-gug reveals why he gave Divorce and why he gave Child custody a give-upIn MBNs Starmentary Special World, which aired on the 29th, the story of Song Chong-gug, a Taegeuk warrior who lives as a natural, was revealed.On this day, Lee Dong-guk said, I live in a natural person while digging herbs such as Dodok Cago, Sam, and Gochi in the mountains.I learned it at first, but it seems that the distinction is quicker as I keep going, said Song Chong-gug, who can dig goose and doduck.After retiring from soccer, he was popular with his daughters stupid image, and it was after the divorce that he suddenly disappeared and lived in the mountains.Song Chong-gug arranged his nine-year marriage to his ex-wife Park Ip-Seon (Park Yeon-soo) in 2015 and agreed to a divorce.Song Chong-gug Ive been here about seven years, and Ive been here enough not to contact my friends.I thought I was going to get through it, but it was hard at the time. I can not stand it. I went and disappeared. Song Chong-gug, who goes to his soccer classroom once a week, has been in the youth soccer classroom for eight years.Song Chong-gug I cant make a lot of money, but its not hard to live, but I have to close after Corona. The total loss is over a billion.My brothers, who forget all their profits and run them, are going out on delivery, and Im holding on for now.In the soccer classroom, Ji-wook, the son, came to teach lessons. He is dreaming of a soccer player now.Song Chong-gug, who meets his son through lessons once a week, said, I was hoping that my dad would help me if I played soccer.I thought you had a comfortable life when you told me you were playing football a while ago.Song Jung-guk says that he is sorry when he thinks about his children.I thought it would be better to be separate from seeing Moy Yat fighting with children when I bumped into a lot of mothers, he said.So, the decision to take a moment did not overcome the conflict and led to the divorce.Song Chong-gug said, In court these days, if you do a divorce, you have a Child custody on the side of the child.I had to meet them every time I tried to take them off, and I said I knew, but there was a story that Child custody also gave up and abandoned the kids.I dont think theres any end to the attacks on me. Divorce is a couple thing. Its personal.No matter how close they are, we dont know 100%, he added.So long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long,We need to calm down a little, so we have to go to each other, and naturally the impact has to go to the children. It took a long time.

Former footballer Song Chong-gug reveals why he gave divorce and why he gave Child custody a give-up

In MBN's Starmentary Special World, which aired on the 29th, the story of Song Chong-gug, a Taegeuk warrior who lives as a natural, was revealed.

On this day, Lee Dong-guk said, "I live in a natural person while digging herbs such as Dodok Cago, Sam, and Gochi in the mountains." “I learned it at first, but it seems that the distinction is quicker as I keep going,” said Song Chong-gug, who can dig goose and doduck.

After retiring from soccer, he was popular with his daughter's stupid image, and it was after the divorce that he suddenly disappeared and lived in the mountains. Song Chong-gug arranged his nine-year marriage to his ex-wife Park Ip-Seon (Park Yeon-soo) in 2015 and agreed to a divorce.

Song Chong-gug “I’ve been here about seven years, and I’ve been here enough not to contact my friends. I thought I was going to get through it, but it was hard at the time. I can not stand it. I went and disappeared. "

Song Chong-gug, who goes to his soccer classroom once a week, has been in the youth soccer classroom for eight years. Song Chong-gug “I can’t make a lot of money, but it’s not hard to live, but I have to close after Corona. The total loss is over a billion. “My brothers, who forget all their profits and run them, are going out on delivery, and I’m holding on for now.”

In the soccer classroom, Ji-wook, the son, came to teach lessons. He is dreaming of a soccer player now. Song Chong-gug, who meets his son through lessons once a week, said, "I was hoping that my dad would help me if I played soccer. “I thought you had a comfortable life when you told me you were playing football a while ago.”

Song Jung-guk says that he is sorry when he thinks about his children. “I thought it would be better to be separate from seeing Moy Yat fighting with children when I bumped into a lot of mothers,” he said. So, the decision to take a moment did not overcome the conflict and led to the divorce.

Song Chong-gug said, “In court these days, if you do a divorce, you have a Child custody on the side of the child. “I had to meet them every time I tried to take them off, and I said I knew, but there was a story that Child custody also gave up and abandoned the kids.”

“I don’t think there’s any end to the attacks on me. divorce is a couple thing. It’s personal. “No matter how close they are, we don’t know 100%,” he added.

So long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, “We need to calm down a little, so we have to go to each other, and naturally the impact has to go to the children. It took a long time.