Yoo Ha-Na, $ponsor theory rebuttal "With The elderly in the 80s? Bullshit."

Actor Yoo Ha-Na Furious on ponsor rumoursOn the 15th, Yoo Ha-Na posted a long post on his Instagram page and issued a rebuttal to the $ponsor theory.He said, I was not still because it was true, but I was still because I thought it would be fun to react to stories that were not even like words.I wanted to do not overdo it because I do not know if I am more famous than me, he said. I can not just watch my child, my mother, Father, and my family members worry about me. I can not. He said he was busy playing with friends at the age of rumors, shooting with Audition, and clarifying that he was a mother of two children who were marriage at the age of twenty-six and were not famous, but still named because of Husband.I have never had a ponsor or anything like a ponsor that makes me wrap my luxury goods, let me ride The Red Car, and put a drama in my mouth.Finally, Yoo Ha-Na said, Even if there was a real diarrhea ($ponsor), it is 10 years after marriage and it is a mother with a child.70s The elderly or 80s The elderly, why the elderly and why come.I do not have a memory that I met outside with my grandfather, he said.On the other hand, Yoo Ha-Na made a big debut in the entertainment industry in 2004 with the movie Naduya Go.Drama appeared in Jogangjichi Club, Sons of the Drugstore, Paradise Ranch. He has two men in the league with baseball player Lee Yong-gyu.I didnt stay still because it was true, but I thought it would be fun to react to things that I didnt say.I do not know more famous people than me, so I want to be less famous. I wanted to not overwhelm myself.But my child has a cell phone, my mother, Father, my family, I can not just watch that I am so worried about me.$ponsor. I said, Im a bad word in my mouth, but I had a ponsor before marriage?I was a child who used Moy Yat to play with friends, was busy shooting drama while watching Audition, and then at the age of 26, she was marriage and not famous, but she is still the mother of two children whose name is still up and down in Husband.I have never had a ponsor or anything like a ponsor that I have wrapped a luxury, burned the Red Car, and put a Drama in my mouth. Even if I had a real diarrhea, it was 10 years since I had a marriage.I make up the 70s, the 80s, the elderly, but why the elderly? I do not have a memory that I met with my grandfather outside.Im actually talking about something thats not true. Now, everyone in the family is going to call a hard-line response. Stop it.iMBC  Photo Capture Yoo Ha-Na Instagram

Actor Yoo Ha-Na Furious on ponsor rumours

On the 15th, Yoo Ha-Na posted a long post on his Instagram page and issued a rebuttal to the $ponsor theory. He said, "I was not still because it was true, but I was still because I thought it would be fun to react to stories that were not even like words."

"I wanted to do not overdo it because I do not know if I am more famous than me," he said. "I can not just watch my child, my mother, Father, and my family members worry about me. I can not. "

He said he was busy playing with Friends at the age of rumors, shooting with Audition, and clarifying that he was "a mother of two children who were marriage at the age of twenty-six and were not famous, but still named because of Husband. "I have never had a ponsor or anything like a ponsor that makes me wrap my luxury goods, let me ride The Red Car, and put a 'Drama in my mouth'."

Finally, Yoo Ha-Na said, "Even if there was a real diarrhea ($ponsor), it is 10 years after marriage and it is a mother with a child. 70s The elderly or 80s The elderly, why The elderly and why come. I do not have a Memory that I met outside with my grandFather, "he said.

On the other hand, Yoo Ha-Na made a big debut in the entertainment industry in 2004 with the movie "Naduya Go". Drama appeared in "Jogangjichi Club", "Sons of the Drugstore", "Paradise Ranch." He has two men in the league with baseball player Lee Yong-gyu.

I didn't stay still because it was true, but I thought it would be fun to react to things that I didn't say.

I do not know more famous people than me, so I want to be less famous. I wanted to not overwhelm myself.

But my child has a cell phone, my mother, Father, my family, I can not just watch that I am so worried about me.

$ponsor. I said, "I'm a bad word in my mouth, but I had a ponsor before marriage"?

I was a child who used Moy Yat to play with Friends, was busy shooting Drama while watching Audition, and then at the age of 26, she was marriage and not famous, but she is still the mother of two children whose name is still up and down in Husband.

I have never had a ponsor or anything like a ponsor that I have wrapped a luxury, burned The Red Car, and put a Drama in my mouth. Even if I had a real diarrhea, it was 10 years since I had a marriage.

I make up the 70s, the 80s, The elderly, but why The elderly? I do not have a Memory that I met with my grandFather outside.

I'm actually talking about something that's not true. Now, everyone in the family is going to call a Hard-line response. Stop it.

iMBC Photo Capture Yoo Ha-Na Instagram