'Yong Kyu Lee's wife' Yoo Ha-Na "' Older $ ponsor' rumor is absurd and unfair ..

Actor Yoo Ha-Na, wife of Baseball player Lee Yong-gyu, directly refuted malicious rumors and suggested a strong response.At first I tried to stay still, but I was still, so I was admitting that I had to talk to my family and say that it was not once.Husband also understood (to reveal my position) when I saw my difficulties, explained why he posted a rebuttal to SNS. (Entertainers) are a job that rumors follow, but I am a mother who does not broadcast and raises children now. It is difficult to get caught up in such rumors, he added. If I have ever been, I would say it is old days, but it was unfair because it was too much.Yoo Ha-Na said to his SNS at dawn on the day, I did not stay still because it was true, but I was still thinking that it would be fun to respond to the story that I did not even say.I do not know those who are more famous than me, so I want to stay still. I was less famous because I did not want to overdo it. He said he could not watch his family worry and care, and expressed Furious to rumors that there was a $ponsor before marriage.Yoo Ha-Na emphasized, I was a child who used Moy Yat to play with friends, was busy shooting Drama while auditioning, and then marriaged at the age of 26 and was not famous, but thanks to Husband, I am still a mother of two children whose name is up and down and a housewife who lives Moy Yat at her best.I have never had a ponsor or anything like a ponsor that makes me wrap my luxury goods, let me ride The Red Car, and put a Drama in my mouth.Even if I had a real diarrhea, it has been 10 years since I marriage, and I am a mother with a child. What makes it so funny? In addition, he said, Why is it (the other) 70s old man?I do not remember meeting my grandfather outside, he said. I am trying to cope with the fact that all the family members are talking about it. Meanwhile, Yoo Ha-Na marriages with Baseball player Lee Yong-gyu in 2011, and has two sons.

Actor Yoo Ha-Na, wife of Baseball player Lee Yong-gyu, directly refuted malicious rumors and suggested a strong response.

"At first I tried to stay still, but I was still, so I was admitting that I had to talk to my family and say that it was not once. Husband also understood (to reveal my position) when I saw my difficulties, "explained why he posted a rebuttal to SNS.

" (Entertainers) are a job that rumors follow, but I am a mother who does not broadcast and raises children now. It is difficult to get caught up in such rumors," he added. "If I have ever been, I would say 'it is old days', but it was unfair because it was too much."

Yoo Ha-Na said to his SNS at dawn on the day, "I did not stay still because it was true, but I was still thinking that it would be fun to respond to the story that I did not even say. I do not know those who are more famous than me, so I want to stay still. I was less famous because I did not want to overdo it. "

He said he could not watch his family worry and care, and expressed Furious to rumors that there was a $ponsor before marriage. Yoo Ha-Na emphasized, "I was a child who used Moy Yat to play with friends, was busy shooting Drama while auditioning, and then marriaged at the age of 26 and was not famous, but thanks to Husband, I am still a mother of two children whose name is up and down and a housewife who lives Moy Yat at her best."

"I have never had a ponsor or anything like a ponsor that makes me wrap my luxury goods, let me ride The Red Car, and put a Drama in my mouth. Even if I had a real diarrhea, it has been 10 years since I marriage, and I am a mother with a child. What makes it so funny? "

In addition, he said, "Why is it (the other) 70s old man? I do not remember meeting my grandfather outside, "he said." I am trying to cope with the fact that all the family members are talking about it. "

Meanwhile, Yoo Ha-Na marriages with Baseball player Lee Yong-gyu in 2011, and has two sons.